Kawi Wednesdays!!! | Page 76 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

I may make it. I just recently (Friday) got my bike up and running again after it being in a coma since last Sept when I binned it on that on-ramp...

I say *may* because I'm busy as hell working on others' bikes right now during the two weeks I have off between semesters at school. Trying to catch up and get rid of work so I can focus only on school when it starts back up in Sept.

Of course, I don't know any better and have taken in another bike which is arriving tonight at 10:30ish... so we'll see. If I come out, I'll probably be there around 8:15 and hang out long enough to shoot the ***** over a coffee and then bounce back home.

SNAFU, eager to see the new 900 :) mine's currently in a state of "it runs, everything else can wait"... Aesthetically, it's not great :p

I may make it. I just recently (Friday) got my bike up and running again after it being in a coma since last Sept when I binned it on that on-ramp...

I say *may* because I'm busy as hell working on others' bikes right now during the two weeks I have off between semesters at school. Trying to catch up and get rid of work so I can focus only on school when it starts back up in Sept.

Of course, I don't know any better and have taken in another bike which is arriving tonight at 10:30ish... so we'll see. If I come out, I'll probably be there around 8:15 and hang out long enough to shoot the ***** over a coffee and then bounce back home.

SNAFU, eager to see the new 900 :) mine's currently in a state of "it runs, everything else can wait"... Aesthetically, it's not great :p

Lots to catch up on, hope you can make the time to meet up today.

Is the OP allowed to come by even though he's not riding a kawi? LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

4 years later and this meet's around. Impressive folks.

Picture taken 4 years ago at the first ever Kawi Wed.

39fD9n6.jpg

I might make an appearance around 8:30 ...

Back
Top Bottom