soar endurance practice and school | GTAMotorcycle.com

soar endurance practice and school

vrus

Quick question, I tried searching!
looking into racing. crunching numbers :D

new endurance racers need licenses .
do we need to have separate track bikes for the school?

endurance rig:
how often can we run the practices? Say if there are two riders, can one go in each session back to back? three riders back to back to back?

Endurance teams can run in all practice sessions except slow.

I.e practice is usually split odd numbers,even numbers and slow.

Endurance riding is a lot of fun, but if i'm understanding it correctly will your team will be filled with new to racing riders?

The other questions i would speak to Ken directly.

Last edited:
new to racing for sure. possibly one new to track... (but we will get that sorted out on other track days! :) )

*edit thanks, I'll contact Ken and the team to find out what's what.

ALL SOAR racers need a license to race any class including endurance. The school runs on Friday (if you need one) and need a bike and gear. Simple trackday prep is good enough for the school but in order to race your bike must have full race prep.
Hope that helps
BTW is you want/need to do a school you must pre-register. We need to know numbers and what your riding so we have sufficent expert licensed instructors on appropriate bikes.
Forms can be found here
http://www.soaracing.ca/html/forms.htm

new to racing for sure. possibly one new to track... (but we will get that sorted out on other track days! :) )

*edit thanks, I'll contact Ken and the team to find out what's what.
Go for it, I just got my racing license this year and did my first endurance race (thanks jayv and Dave) it was a blast and probably the most I have ever learned on a bike

Imagine a full hr doing lap after lap.

It's really not that bad, I found it easier than a 20min sprint. I did my first endurance race this weekend and loved it, I'm paying for it now but it was fun at the time.

Im in! Wait what just happened.....

Get ready for how much better you'll ride on Sunday after doing an endurance race ;)
Yes!!! i went from 24th to 17th :crybaby:

LoL well im not actually in unless he is bringing an endurance bike next round and does need team mates, which im not thinking is likely. I also find that hard to believe, but im already a badass so....

Back
Top Bottom