Just want some tips on BP. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just want some tips on BP.

first off... thanks for all the help everyone, but to that one guy who called out johny p....

wtf? look ive never met jonhy but ive heard about him a trillion times. every stunter in the gta knows and respects johny, so im not here to suck him off or anything, but if johny said something about stunting, im more than sure that he is right and you are wrong.

2) yes i am learning bp on a 1000. and im not saying when, where, or any details. but i looped my bike doing a wheelie its not fun, it dosent feel good, but its not going to stop me.

Im getting a 600 lot bike. a friend of mine just got one and im getting one in the spring, this was just a question to get some advice for the rest of the season on my 1000 stunt bike before moving to the 600... yeah im going backwards most people would say. but the fact of the matter is I went from a 600 lot bike, sold it, bought my 1000 aand am still riding it, and im getting another 600 for the lot again.

once i heal up ill be doing them again, but wearing gloves from now on for sure...

oh. ps... jeans saved my legs. just saying. there no match to leathers but they held up better than anyone said the would.

"Yutt ughh" Is that you?

You have definitely called out the worng person on any stunt realated question. lmfao!

+1
Yeah, seriously!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom