BMO Field Parking Question | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMO Field Parking Question

alb

Has anyone ridden their bike to a game at BMO Field? Is there a good safe FREE parking area?

Thinking of riding to the game but want to be aware of the yahoos.

Thanks.

right across from gate 4 off of princes blvd theres a covered part on the left at queen elizabeth building or keep going down princes blvd and theres a parking lot across from gate 3 that you can go through the sides but gotta go up the curb.

Reviving a dead thread, anyone have updated information on where to park? Also anyone going down to the game tonight?

Reviving a dead thread, anyone have updated information on where to park? Also anyone going down to the game tonight?

Would rather go for a root canal

I have a friend going tonight as well, I'm not even sure if shes's riding, but she said she might come out to chill/ride after so I presume she is.. any good ideas gentlemen? I'd love to pass on the knowledge..
That aside what ever happened to that thread about going as a big group.. I feel like I've seen it in meet ups, but it doesn't seem active. I suppose I haven't been watching it though.

Park anywhere in Liberty Village and walk over thru the GO station.

I have seen a few bikes before parked up on the curb at gate 3. My only concern is always the ******** that would jerk around with it.
i have season tickets this year and would love to ride to a few games too

Back
Top Bottom