Vintage Japanese | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vintage Japanese

Cyclewerx downtown. There are also a few garage mechanics that are good.

http://localwingnut.com/

Dave at 647-992-1340, located in West End Toronto north of Bloor and Ossington. He will also pick up your ride if needed.

Nice bike ! Nice video too. Looks like a '73 cb 450 to me . Back in the day the nick name for that bike was the 450 hell cat .

localwingnut.com I stand behind his work 100% and for parts I suggest fsmotorcycle.com

Jeff and Glen are two upstanding guys.

Thanks, I will have to go see them. Retro grouch gave me that one too . I see you got an old CB360 . I had one a long time ago, didn't know it had 6 gears for the 1st week, then I discovered 6th by accident.

Willy at Wasp Performance in Ajax does vintage

905-426-6295
845 Westney S Ajax, AJAX, ON

I've had my 69 CB350 in at Rosey Toes a couple times. There another gent there, name escapes me, grey hair, ball cap, who has a long history with old British and Japanese bikes. He doesn't work there much, but he's the man to get there. Each time with him i feel pays for itself as he's always been very happy to field my barrage of questions. A true mechanic. Just wish I could remember his name. Anyone?

Rosey's is an experience in itself. Remember to bring a snack.

i love those bikes... i still want to build a cafe racer. had a 74 cb200 i sold. i got an 83 cb1000 but i dont think i can cafe that

Cyclewerx downtown. There are also a few garage mechanics that are good.

http://localwingnut.com/

Dave at 647-992-1340, located in West End Toronto north of Bloor and Ossington. He will also pick up your ride if needed.

This is my review of Dave:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...ew/1018246863?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...ew/1016305014?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I'd like to provide you with a fair review of these services, given their 40 year experience of ripping people off. They're quite good at it.
My Honda CB was gone for 3 months.
Returned with the following:
- old sparkplugs (one plug not even fully in)
- missing point cover screw (believe Dave can only exchange points)
- throttle not adjusted to the point of being unsafe (not returning and lose)
- He may decide to keep some of your parts
- Will likely put used parts on your bike, such as tires and claim they're new and charge for new
- He won't provide you with any receipts. I've heard he owes suppliers money so likely has a problem finding new parts for any bike, including yours.
- In terms of myself, mine came back without a kick start arms I've provided and 2 side covers (likely worth 130-150 bucks). Maybe he'll sell it for some crack and chill with Robbie
- tachometer cable was pulled out
- pretty much no adjustments or testing of any sort as I later realized my battery isn't charging so the regulator rectifier is out (maybe he should learn how to use a multimeter, being a 'mechanic' and all).

Overall, guy is simply a con artist and a shoe maker (unreliable to say the least). Really far from being licensed as he can't write a safety. Work far from guaranteed. I've given him the bike to save time, but really, would likely be better off working on it myself. He works out of Barrie/Hamilton. Buyer beware as I learned my lesson and hoping to help anyone even considering his services. His number is 647-992-1340. I'm glad I got my bike back to be honest. Attached is his business card.
Only thing he did well was put on tires (yet they were used) and take the bike to Rosys for a safety (yet the bike doesn't run, so who give a damn about a safety?). He may also show up all cracked out at your house so don't be surprised.
Avoid this father and son duo at all cost.
Helping the karma as they should not be in business. I think he's underqualified to even flip burgers.
Bless.

This is my review of Dave:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...ew/1018246863?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...ew/1016305014?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I'd like to provide you with a fair review of these services, given their 40 year experience of ripping people off. They're quite good at it.
My Honda CB was gone for 3 months.
Returned with the following:
- old sparkplugs (one plug not even fully in)
- missing point cover screw (believe Dave can only exchange points)
- throttle not adjusted to the point of being unsafe (not returning and lose)
- He may decide to keep some of your parts
- Will likely put used parts on your bike, such as tires and claim they're new and charge for new
- He won't provide you with any receipts. I've heard he owes suppliers money so likely has a problem finding new parts for any bike, including yours.
- In terms of myself, mine came back without a kick start arms I've provided and 2 side covers (likely worth 130-150 bucks). Maybe he'll sell it for some crack and chill with Robbie
- tachometer cable was pulled out
- pretty much no adjustments or testing of any sort as I later realized my battery isn't charging so the regulator rectifier is out (maybe he should learn how to use a multimeter, being a 'mechanic' and all).

Overall, guy is simply a con artist and a shoe maker (unreliable to say the least). Really far from being licensed as he can't write a safety. Work far from guaranteed. I've given him the bike to save time, but really, would likely be better off working on it myself. He works out of Barrie/Hamilton. Buyer beware as I learned my lesson and hoping to help anyone even considering his services. His number is 647-992-1340. I'm glad I got my bike back to be honest. Attached is his business card.
Only thing he did well was put on tires (yet they were used) and take the bike to Rosys for a safety (yet the bike doesn't run, so who give a damn about a safety?). He may also show up all cracked out at your house so don't be surprised.
Avoid this father and son duo at all cost.
Helping the karma as they should not be in business. I think he's underqualified to even flip burgers.
Bless.

So that's a recommendation?

120403011412-dumb-and-dumber-1994-story-top.jpg

Back
Top Bottom