Motorcycle Detailing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Detailing

evang

Site Supporter
Is anyone aware of any places that do Motorcycle detailing/cleaning?

I'm pretty sure the previous owner of my bike never cleaned it. Aside from the plastics and tank, the thing with filthy with a thick layer of grime built up on it. Parts that I thought were black, turned out to be shinny silver. It was that bad.

I have cleaned it up, but would like someone finish it off and get all of those nooks and crannies, etc.. I just don't have time right now. I'd like to get it nice and clean, and then it will be easier and less time consuming for me to just keep it that way.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)

Joe at Crazy Chrome

10 Strada Dr. Unit 10
Woodbridge‎ Ontario‎ L5L 5W2
Canada

1 (905) 264-2040 work
1 (416) 580-6179 mobile
crazyjoe@crazychrome.com

Call first to check availability as he is quite busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done professional detailing for cars/bikes on the side for 10+ years if you require any kind of paint corrections for swirls, scratches etc. This would obviously include full detailing, polishing and topping off with a wax or sealant of your choice. If you would like any additional info or pictures send me a PM.

Where's the DIY crowd?? If this was a valve adjustment people would be all over it!! :)

ACE MOTO TECH
acemototech.com
416-471-0602

in Milton advertises it. Adrian's a good guy and even keeps his shop detailed :D

Do you need detailing (as in swirl removal and what not) or just a good washing?

What would one expect to pay to get it detailed? Just looking for a ballpark estimate so I know what to expect before I start calling the the leads given in the thread

it depends on what you want done and how good you want the finished product to look

What would one expect to pay to get it detailed? Just looking for a ballpark estimate so I know what to expect before I start calling the the leads given in the thread

I emailed crazy chrome and was told that i can get the works for $140. This includes full cleaning and swirl removal on the paint.

I emailed crazy chrome and was told that i can get the works for $140. This includes full cleaning and swirl removal on the paint.

Not bad.

What is swirl removal??

What is swirl removal??

what was done on the right side is swil removal
SwirlRemovalBefore_After.jpg

bfwg.jpg

Basically consists of taking a product (polish/compound) that will smooth out the surface of your clear coat to remove the swirl marks or spider web which will also give it a niceer shine once you wax it :)

Can be applied by hand but usually can get better results with an electric polisher

You can read more about it here:

http://www.eshine.ca/Swirls.htm

performance auto detailing
905-235-9444

he's in Newmarket for the northern crowd. Call for a quote because the prices noted on the website are for cars only.

Sorry, I can't imagine paying someone to clean my bike, let alone $140.00.

Different strokes for different folks.

If his time is better spent doing something that will get him more value than the $140 spent on detailing, then it's money well spent. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom