2009 Suzuki Boulevard S40 bobber | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2009 Suzuki Boulevard S40 bobber

RTi

Came to the sad realization that I have too many projects on the go, so the bike has to go. It's a 2009 Suzuki Boulevard S40 - I have modified it to a bobber set up, which includes a custom solo seat, mini bullet-style rear signals, header-wrapped exhaust and a side-mounted old skool brake light/plate holder. However, my primary goal through this modification was to keep everything so that it could easily be put back to stock. That means that the frame has not been modified in any way. The solo seat and lights have been mounted to a bracket I made that also tucks all the wiring up under the seat. So if the bobber thing isn't your style, I have all the original parts so it can go back to original.

The exhaust has been header wrapped, and uses an aftermarket slip-on muffler. It is much louder than the original muffler, which I also have, and it is in perfect condition. I am also throwing in a black 6" mini ape hanger handlebar...just never got around to installing it, but will have no use for it when the bike sells.

This is a really cool bike...it's a 650cc single (which is pretty unique). The bike has a fantastic riding stance. It comes from the factory with forward controls and handlebar risers, and with this low solo seat, it has the perfect bobber feel! The one thing I would caution you about is this bike is probably a bit small for anyone over 6'. I'm 5'8", and it's very well proportioned to my size, but anyone over 6' may feel a little cramped on it. Asking $4000 obo

24gkbw3.jpg

t9tzsz.jpg

2nrdmc8.jpg

1038vg4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom