Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

Bud if its raining, raphaels gonna drive an pick me and andres up. U could take subway to yonge n sheppard if u want a lift. We will keep in touch tmrw ehen we get a better idea of the weather

sounds good to me

GHosts are so hard to find :( lol if any one is coming from my are 27/finch and i can pick you up .Roy need a ride let me know ...

Thanks Bro. Can't make tomorrow but we can ride to BB Pose fest on Tuesday. :)

Thinking about coming out to this.

Anyone know how much the AYCA cost?

Last edited:
Anyone driving up from downtown? I'd like to avoid the rain if I can

Hi, just back from holidays and missed this. I would love to join if it's not too late. If its raining hard I can drive from downtown (Christie & Davenport). That is if my car will still start, haven't turned over the engine for weeks :) tricky, where r u at?

Hi, just back from holidays and missed this. I would love to join if it's not too late. If its raining hard I can drive from downtown (Christie & Davenport). That is if my car will still start, haven't turned over the engine for weeks :) tricky, where r u at?

I'm near Bay and Bloor. Thanks for the offer! I'll send you a PM with my number

People, it might be raining tomorrow. But it looks like most of us are still interested in going. Some will be driving if the rain is bad. Let me know at your earliest convenience if you cant make it cuz of the probability of raining. Thanks!

By the way, the reservation has been made for 12 people under Jinni @7pm. I will need to call them if we actually have less people by tomorrow so make sure let me know asap.

I can't make it tonight until much later. If you guys ride somewhere after, I'll try to catch up. Thanks.

Argh I'd love to come I work at 404 and 16th but have to go to a 6:00 PM meeting in Brampton tonight...enjoy...next time

Did anyone see this ? It kinda scared me that they go all night

All you can eat Dinner
Mon-Thu Fri-Sun and Holiday
5:30pm-10:00am 5:00pm-10:30am
$ 17.99 $ 19.99

Good times! It was nice to meet everyone. Hope my table survives our adventure in cooking. Looking forward to the next one

Good times! It was nice to meet everyone. Hope my table survives our adventure in cooking. Looking forward to the next one

yea good to meet everyone! I'm now gonna start praying I live to see the sunrise

yea good to meet everyone! I'm now gonna start praying I live to see the sunrise

Yeah, I still think you guys should have COOKED your food before eating it :eek:

Great to meet you all. Jinni, next time we need to find a place that includes proper food preparation inside the price of the meal. For everyone's safety!!

haha is it from all the raw meat you guys didnt cook? lol i swear youre table just had rice!
its was fun meeting all you guys. looking forward to the next one!
_Jay

Back
Top Bottom