Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

OK, so the priliminary plan (subject to change of location and time) is:

CHAKO (RICHMOND HILL LOCATION)

Day: Monday, Aug 27th

Time: 7:00pm (it's ok if you cant make it right on time cuz it's all you can eat and we won't leave you an empty plate :D, but try not to be too late. Otherwise you will be stared at by rest of us while eating.)

figured Richmond hill is better than the scarborough location cuz it's just off the 404 and might be easier for whoever's coming on highway.

They offer sushi as well ;)

Tip: wear something that you don't care much and is ready to go to the washer. the smoke of the grill will stink it up.

******RSVP so that i can make the reservation for us.******

Attendees: Jinni, Angel, Afelo, vdub, RedlineTherapy, tricky, 7seven7, Hackandslash, RetroGrouch, LorenzoN, Sabex, Ikelso

Last edited:

Time: 7:00pm (it's ok if you cant make it right on time cuz it's all you can eat and we won't leave you an empty plate :D, but try not to be too late. Otherwise you will be stared at by rest of us while eating.)

figured Richmond hill is better than the scarborough location cuz it's just off the 404 and might be easier for whoever's coming on highway.

Jinni why must you have awesome ideas that empty my wallet?

For all the sauga people who are in, we ll ride there together.

Works for me, count me in

I really want to make this. Gotta remind myself: Do not overeat, do not overeat, do not overeat…

I've been to this place before. I'll go again. :) Count me in.

I can't make it this Monday coming up as I have a work function but starting in September I'm in. Jinni, I will be at L and L tonight. Maybe this time we will finally meet haha if you are going that is

People, it might be raining tomorrow. But it looks like most of us are still interested in going. Some will be driving if the rain is bad. Let me know at your earliest convenience if you cant make it cuz of the probability of raining. Thanks!

By the way, the reservation has been made for 12 people under Jinni @7pm. I will need to call them if we actually have less people by tomorrow so make sure let me know asap.

Last edited:
People, it might be raining tomorrow. But it looks like most of us are still interested in going. Some will be driving if the rain is bad. Let me know at your earliest convenience if you cant make it cuz of the probability of raining. Thanks!

By the way, the reservation has been made for 12 people under Jinni @7pm. I will need to call them if we actually have less people by tomorrow so make sure let me know asap.

Unfortunately, I'll not be able to attend as I mentioned for tomorrow. But I will make my way out to BB on Tuesday. And for the PhotoTag, I was at Chako for lunch in Richmond Hill today. Hint Hint

lol I now know about this lol and reservations was made for me already lol either way i might be driving up if raining ......i never know whats going on :( lol

lol I now know about this lol and reservations was made for me already lol either way i might be driving up if raining ......i never know whats going on :( lol

Dude U need to make it a habit: check out weekly meet ups regularly.

Anyone driving up from downtown? I'd like to avoid the rain if I can

Anyone driving up from downtown? I'd like to avoid the rain if I can

Bud if its raining, raphaels gonna drive an pick me and andres up. U could take subway to yonge n sheppard if u want a lift. We will keep in touch tmrw ehen we get a better idea of the weather

Back
Top Bottom