Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | Page 35 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

It was fun! But a Korean BBQ that isn't all-you-can-eat is like a buffet where they weigh your plate and charge you by the gram. Next time we will have to be more diligent! Actually there was sufficient food to make it worthwhile for the price, but I could have eaten another whole plate of the short ribs :)

Who's organizing the next one? How about we appoint Zaneris since he stood us up?

He probably will leave us waiting ... again ...

I feel like sushi still :(

Sent from phone

That was pretty good (even if it wasn't all you can eat!), i'll have to make it out to another meetup.

The only places I know that actually do all you can eat korean grill is somewhere like Korean Grill House, which is a bit less authentic than where we went.

That was pretty good (even if it wasn't all you can eat!), i'll have to make it out to another meetup.

The only places I know that actually do all you can eat korean grill is somewhere like Korean Grill House, which is a bit less authentic than where we went.

All AYCE (all you can eat) korean BBQ are not authentic. The truly authentic one is exactly the one the group went, that restaurant famous among Koreans.

For AYCE option, I suggest (in no particularly order)
Seoul Garden
Chako
Chingu
Bul Go Gee

Bear in mind AYCE food are not as high quality as you get in an authentic Korean BBQ restaurant, they only stuff your stomach up.

Akina Japanese Cuisin

When: Friday ?? Nov 8, 2013?
yay/nay ???

or

Matsuda
5651 Steeles Avenue East

OK so we are doing an AYCE at Matsuda (http://www.matsudasushi.com/alldin.html)

When - Friday Nov 8, 2013 - 7:30pm
Where: Matsuda Japanese Cuisine 5651 Steeles Avenue East
PRICE: $25 + tip.

Requires: BRING CASH!!!

Making reservation Wednesday night so please reply ASAP if you want to come or not so we know who is going.

1. El_Felo
2. GoldieTiger
3. DaveTheCanuk
4. Gok
5. lxl

Last edited:
Oooo, put me down.

OK so we are doing an AYCE at Matsuda (http://www.matsudasushi.com/alldin.html)

When - Friday Nov 8, 2013 - 7:30pm
Where: Matsuda Japanese Cuisine 5651 Steeles Avenue East
PRICE: $25 + tip.

Requires: BRING CASH!!!

Making reservation Wednesday night so please reply ASAP if you want to come or not so we know who is going.

1. El_Felo
2. GoldieTiger
3. DaveTheCanuk
Gok
4. lxl
5. FB -user + 1
7. FB -user + 1
9. RetroGrouch
10. Rafiki911
11. Morgan
12. Zaneris

Anyone else? calling in 1hour