Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

Jinniwind

Site Supporter
Hey guys and gals,

This thread is a spin off from the following "Sharwama vs. Burrito, then turned into Korean BBQ" thread.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?162522-Too-many-burritos-lately!/page3

I was thinking we should have a regular group ride/meet up event to go and try different foods and restaurants around GTA!

Any recommendations of foods and restaurants are WELCOME, and please try not to recommend the same type of food too often or too close to the previous one. We need varieties...

Let's set something up soon!

------------------------------

Event:

1. CHAKO Korean BBQ, Richmond Hill. August 27th.

2. Copacabana Brazilian Steak House. September 7th.

3. The Big Fat Greek Buffet, Missisauga. September 21st.

Restaurant: The Big Fat Greek Buffet

Date and Time: September 21st, 7:00pm

Head count: Jinni, Zenaris, Ikelso, Rogo, Sabex, Tricky (weather man suggested to count you in), Sheldon?, Angel?, Lorenzo?, Vdub, hackandslash.

urbanspoon:http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/10/15050...et-Mississauga

yelp:http://www.yelp.ca/biz/the-big-fat-g...et-mississauga

Reservation has been made for 12 people. it's not too late to join us yet, so if your name is not on the list and still wanna join, let me know asap by noon tomorrow. Thanks.

Last edited:
Do you guys wanna do Korean BBQ as the first event?

I was debating between Sharwama and Korean BBQ but the OP definitely lost significant amount of points for dissing Burritos! :D

McDonald's. McDouble or nugget eating contest. I'm purposely not being helpful lol.

Cool! Thanks for starting this thread! Would this be a weekly meet or just a "pick a day at random" meet?

FYI The Shawarma I had was quite good thank you very much! Much better than a burrito! I ended up riding out to burrito boyz afterwards anyways.

Do you guys wanna do Korean BBQ as the first event?

I was debating between Sharwama and Korean BBQ but the OP definitely lost significant amount of points for dissing Burritos! :D

Cool! Thanks for starting this thread! Would this be a weekly meet or just a "pick a day at random" meet?

FYI The Shawarma I had was quite good thank you very much! Much better than a burrito! I ended up riding out to burrito boyz afterwards anyways.

really? at what time?? i was there as well! we left a bit after 10pm.

I'm thinking it's just "pick a day at random" for now since there are already enough weekly meet ups that fill up our schedule and I don't want us to have to make a choice of either or.

I would be in for this! Something to balance out the ice cream meet...though I won't turn down ice cream if they serve it

+1 Monday would be a good weekly thing for this, not much activity then expect for the icecream night ...

I suggest a set weekly thing since this is in the weekly section

+1 Monday would be a good weekly thing for this, not much activity then expect for the icecream night ...

I suggest a set weekly thing since this is in the weekly section

Okay, here's agreat idea.

FIRST meet up somewhere and eat food. THEN, go on a group ride to get some icecream!

People wouldn't even need to attend both; they could pick and choose to their liking.

(looks @ calender) What about wednesdays? ;)

suggestion: maybe this this group can include technical sessions on how to adjust your motorcycle's suspension. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom