Another Jackassery video | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another Jackassery video

Sounds like a lot of work.

Also, I don't know what that means!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Finally did another one and included the video of when I got hit.

[video=youtube;W0mOJBYOybI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0mOJBYOybI&list[/video]

This is like the boring version of Russians driving videos ;)

A lot of stupidity in here, but unfortunately looks like any other commuting day.

This is like the boring version of Russians driving videos ;)

A lot of stupidity in here, but unfortunately looks like any other commuting day.

Well fortunately we aren't the Wild West that Russia has become but there's still a lot of absolute stupidity here, that goes a long way toward explaining statistics politicians are always whining about.

If we all had dash cams, this thread would be 100 pages in a couple weeks.
Rob's videos are a perfect example of an average drive thru Toronto.
We haven't even seen anything really exciting yet, but i'm sure it won't be long if he keeps the cam running full time.
popcorn.gif

that's what happened here... It's 1200 pages and couting

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/merg...our-dash-cam-here-your-dash-cam-only-1106658/

Wow, I caught that glimpse of the cyclist clinging to the back of the straight truck. Only seen that in Colombia!!

I hate Toronto.

Scary place to ride a bike. No wonder the "Fallen" forum is so full...

I hate Toronto.

Scary place to ride a bike. No wonder the "Fallen" forum is so full...

yes the drivers are atrocious, but let's not get into the 'its the other guy's fault' mentality - rob's vid above shows a biker that could create an issue on it's own.

Many bikers here take chances...

yes the drivers are atrocious, but let's not get into the 'its the other guy's fault' mentality - rob's vid above shows a biker that could create an issue on it's own.

Many bikers here take chances...

One lane change from a car and he'd have been road pizza. If a car had even wandered a bit in its lane it could have been the same thing, given how close some of the passes were.

One thing I got to wondering about while watching that - how many times have you actually had the opportunity to produce video footage for insurance purposes, Rob?

Also:

BQgeH8X.jpg

One thing I got to wondering about while watching that - how many times have you actually had the opportunity to produce video footage for insurance purposes, Rob?

Also:

BQgeH8X.jpg

Loll i remember that game...

One lane change from a car and he'd have been road pizza. If a car had even wandered a bit in its lane it could have been the same thing, given how close some of the passes were.

Or they pull bone headed passes like that and hit the rear of the cruiser occupying the lane that they couldn't see till the last minute thinking the lane was empty. That is how the GSXR hit my bike this summer on the 401

Also:

BQgeH8X.jpg

I've witnessed a few collisions, including my own, and one police chase. I've forwarded video of collisions I wasn't involved in to OPP, but no one even wanted to see the video I had of my own collision. Not the insurance company, nor police at the collision reporting centre.

Mr. Rob, I used to suffer a VERY similar route to work downtown! Gardiner on-ramps always made me irritable as people tried to merge with 100 km/h traffic at...40. If I had bothered to take any videos, they wouldn't be much different than yours. Fortunately, I didn't appear myself during the occaisonal bonehead moment.

SOOOoooo glad I moved. Midtown drivers are just as mentally challenged but resigned to the "improved" bottlenecks introduced by the experts.

Mr. Rob, I used to suffer a VERY similar route to work downtown! Gardiner on-ramps always made me irritable as people tried to merge with 100 km/h traffic at...40. If I had bothered to take any videos, they wouldn't be much different than yours. Fortunately, I didn't appear myself during the occaisonal bonehead moment.

SOOOoooo glad I moved. Midtown drivers are just as mentally challenged but resigned to the "improved" bottlenecks introduced by the experts.

There are lots of things that I can't get on video, that are likely the worst of what I see. A few days back I was going down Church and some idiot was whipping into the curb lane and using it as his 70 Kmh passing lane, then swerving back into the left lane when one of the many parked cars blocked his path. He almost took the side off my car when he discovered I was in the way. I didn't move to block him, or anything, but rather was just there by virtue of traffic. You should have seen his red faced reaction when I didn't swerve into oncoming traffic to let him by.

Ah yes, the classic Meathead Merger. The pedestrians always crack me up though. I think my best was some goof eating a sloppy joe at 8am on King Street--seriously, sauce was everywhere. Crossed on a red while I started a left turn. A quick beep resulted in him stopping in the middle of the crossing, totally bewildered, faced smeared with sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom