Another Jackassery video | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another Jackassery video

This should be titled the 'I'm MUCH more important than you and my time is precious' video...

yeah, the gotcha moment, see this all the time...actually, i see most of all that video all the time...i wonder what folks from other country's think of these vids from canada...

Did everyone catch the cyclist who was hanging onto the back of the truck?

yes, that was funny.
like your videos man. fun to watch. subscribed so keep them coming!

yeah, the gotcha moment, see this all the time...actually, i see most of all that video all the time...i wonder what folks from other country's think of these vids from canada...

Probably something along the lines of "Why are they driving so slow?"

nice!

can't wait for the next one.

I actually had to cut material from this one, that I can use in the next, because Sousa didn't write a whole lot of marches that were longer than 3:00 minutes.

Love your vids, just watched a whole wack of em on youtube.
If you think that's good, I could keep you entertained for hours if I turned my gopro backwards on the dash to film my "road rage" moments...
People piss me off with their stupid driving. People being pushy, cutting people off, wrong lane on the highway, they all get to me and I can't just let it go for some reason lol.
Not saying I drive perfect, but I at least check my mirrors and make sure I'm not slowing anyone down when I need to switch lanes.

If you think that's good, I could keep you entertained for hours if I turned my gopro backwards on the dash to film my "road rage" moments...
People piss me off with their stupid driving. People being pushy, cutting people off, wrong lane on the highway, they all get to me and I can't just let it go for some reason lol.
Not saying I drive perfect, but I at least check my mirrors and make sure I'm not slowing anyone down when I need to switch lanes.

I have to delete the audio on my vids for the same reason :lol:

I have to delete the audio on my vids for the same reason :lol:

That, and because you listen to Celine Dion.

Not all that much to get upset with in the video IMO. I break the law when it suits me. The law is imperfect (I'm imperfect too, but I can do better than follow the law).

Last edited:
If we all had dash cams, this thread would be 100 pages in a couple weeks.
Rob's videos are a perfect example of an average drive thru Toronto.
We haven't even seen anything really exciting yet, but i'm sure it won't be long if he keeps the cam running full time.
popcorn.gif

If we all had dash cams, this thread would be 100 pages in a couple weeks.
Rob's videos are a perfect example of an average drive thru Toronto.
We haven't even seen anything really exciting yet, but i'm sure it won't be long if he keeps the cam running full time.
popcorn.gif

Well that bit of the idiot reversing down the ramp from 401 east to 427 south could have gotten very exciting, very fast.

Could have, should have, would have.

Well that bit of the idiot reversing down the ramp from 401 east to 427 south could have gotten very exciting, very fast.

I was hoping! :D
Seen that a hundred times too, stupid people don't even realize how dangerous it is.
And something we never mention, for every dumbarse move a bad driver makes, a bunch of skilled drivers have to avoid them.
Soon the poor drivers will outnumber the skilled ones, and we'll be in big trouble.

That, and because you listen to Celine Dion.

Not all that much to get upset with in the video IMO. I break the law when it suits me. The law is imperfect (I'm imperfect too, but I can do better than follow the law).

Talk radio, actually.

Back
Top Bottom