Brampton? Where to live or not to live | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton? Where to live or not to live

So the Peel Police have created a crime map. Check out Brampton... You can add layers on the left for types of crime to be plotted on the map.

My ex gf used to live near Jamestown Crescent. Her car was broken into 3 times in a year...

Cool map. Eyeball average says Brampton doesn't seem to be significantly different than the rest of Peel Region.

Cool map. Eyeball average says Brampton doesn't seem to be significantly different than the rest of Peel Region.
Someone once told me that "perception is reality". It's possible that this may be the case for Brampton.

I guess at the end of it Brampton isn't so bad. I may have ripped on it (and maybe @mxs, too) at the beginning of this thread, but I was mad at the world at that moment in time.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

So the Peel Police have created a crime map. Check out Brampton... You can add layers on the left for types of crime to be plotted on the map.

My ex gf used to live near Jamestown Crescent. Her car was broken into 3 times in a year...

I'm in the "H" section. I've had three bicycles stolen and my car opened about four times. I say opened because I never locked it. Every time they would just take my change in the ashtray, but they took my dash cam last time and that ****** me off. Call it the straw that broke the camels back because now I lock it every time. Not bad at all in the 15 years I've lived here.

Someone once told me that "perception is reality". It's possible that this may be the case for Brampton.

I guess at the end of it Brampton isn't so bad. I may have ripped on it (and maybe @mxs, too) at the beginning of this thread, but I was mad at the world at that moment in time.

Jane and Finch has some really nice backsplit houses in some areas. Galloway Road has some really nice houses down near the lake. Both had reputations, so house prices were down.

Just moved to east Brampton last year (highway 50 & castlemore). I love the convenience of the area and 427. I can be in South Etobicoke in 24min.

Other than idiots who don't put their dogs on a leash no other issues. Very quiet neighborhoods when compared to Richmond Hill. Tons of fireworks most of the year ... I don't mind it.

Very mix group of people. Majority is middle eastern or Caucasian on my street. Few Indians and Chinese/Korean too.

No loud noise or stupid behaviour.

I would recommend it over Richmond Hill.

Property tax is cray cray...

@LiNK666 Castle Oaks area? I'm there quite a bit actually. Hands down the best McDonald's in all of the GTA.
And you're like 10 mins from me, so your property is valued higher lol

@LiNK666 Castle Oaks area? I'm there quite a bit actually. Hands down the best McDonald's in all of the GTA.
And you're like 10 mins from me, so your property is valued higher lol

Yeah. Right behind the McDonald's. Whoever is closer to 50 seems the have higher value because of 427

Yeah. Right behind the McDonald's. Whoever is closer to 50 seems the have higher value because of 427
Lol I meant bc you have the privilege of being close to me! Lol

Btw if you want a kicka$$ donut, come across Cottrelle/ Langstaff to the Fortinos. You will not be disappointed.

Lol I meant bc you have the privilege of being close to me! Lol

Btw if you want a kicka$$ donut, come across Cottrelle/ Langstaff to the Fortinos. You will not be disappointed.

You mean accident central? My brother lives right there

I dated a girl from Jamestown, was a long tome ago....good gal but had the welfare mentality bred in from an early age
left my brand new FZ600 at her place one night when we went out clubbing, her mom said I was nuts, she was right

You mean accident central? My brother lives right there
...and the red light camera has done zip to lower the incidents there.

Back
Top Bottom