blackberry 10 | Page 78 | GTAMotorcycle.com

blackberry 10

Apple posts its first revenue decline since 2003 mainly due to slumping iphone sales. http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-earnings-q2

Yeah, I am sure people are just lining up around the block as usual for Apples new small phone.....

If you're going to slag Apple, at least get your facts right. Iphone SE was launched after the quarter they just announced results for.

Microsoft is selling their new flagship phones 2 for 1.

Buy the 950XL and get a 950 free. Direct from Microsoft, good until May 1st.

Running Windows 10.

Microsoft is selling their new flagship phones 2 for 1.

Buy the 950XL and get a 950 free. Direct from Microsoft, good until May 1st.

Running Windows 10.
Saw that earlier.
Great phones.
Great cameras.
Great battery life (if anything like my old 635)
Apps were meh. Hopefully they are better now.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Good hardware. No apps. Sound familiar?

I really love the BB. Phone, battery life, keyboard all better than android or iphail...

The thing that kills this for me is apps. I really really needs apps. I wish BB would find some way to convert passport into android. They would win big on the customer service side if they did.

I really love the BB. Phone, battery life, keyboard all better than android or iphail...

The thing that kills this for me is apps. I really really needs apps. I wish BB would find some way to convert passport into android. They would win big on the customer service side if they did.
The PRIV is calling your name. Apparently with Marshmallow, the great battery life BlackBerry is known for is even better. Improved hub, and other neat improvements.

As for the Passport, I had high hopes for an Android version. I'd buy one tmrw, but I understand Google guidelines for Android manufacturers forbid any other screen ratio except for the standard soap bar style phones we see today.

Such a shame.

When the Passport expires due to BB10 ceasing, i'll have to jump to a PRIV or S7. Everything else on the market is crapola...

Sent from my Passport

+1 I've had my Priv since launch .. Initially a few bugs but still a great first attempt at android. Since then each update has moved it forward, battery life is pretty good, performance is excellent. Doesn't have every BlackBerry touch I'd like to see just yet, but certainly has more then any other droid and if that's not your thing they can be turned on or off at will, and there's not one android stock feature that's been removed or blocked so there's no compromise between it and any other android oem.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom