Favorite Motorcycle Shop | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Favorite Motorcycle Shop

Hey Buddy, thanks, I went to heritage a few weeks ago, I Meet Daniel and Josh, there good guys to know, I feel like there really trust worthy!

see ya wednesday night!

Speedworx / Racer 5 in Markham

Street Wyze Customs is in Burlington, I think they are mostly for cars/trucks but they can do pretty much everything and they are good on prices. Everyone that works there also rides.

street wyze also did some cool stuff for me. good prices

Service: Mototecnica in the Keele and Hwy 7 area. Enrico who is the owner is a great guy to deal with.

I've only bought stuff from Z1 Cycletech, but they seem like real pros, very technical and knowledgeable.

Pro6 gets my vote

Two wheel because friends work there, brampton and vos have both been great to me. If I need gear then gp or tires I go to petes.

Made my choice judging from 2 years experience with Dealers.
Bought the Diavel in 2012.
Ended up with Peninsula on Oakville

I live/work in the North York/Vaughan area and I'm going to need to bring my Ninja 250 in for some much needed TLC in March hopefully any recommendations for that area that won't clean out my bank account?

On the docket;

* Oil Change
* Rear brake caliper clean/rebuild
* Probably tire change (may need some recommendations on that as well while we're at it.)
* Gear shifter adjustment for better "fit" because right now I sometimes "miss" second gear and go into neutral instead.
* Figuring out if I broke anything else while being a noob.

Was also considering replacing my headlights with HID the main one is burnt out and I ran for a month or two on high beam only anyway so I need to replace it with something either way, might as well replace it with something that draws less power for the same level of lighting.

I am also contemplating replacing the stock dash with a digital one but that could be for later and I might be able to figure that one out myself. I'm decent with electronics but mechanics I am horrible.

I live/work in the North York/Vaughan area and I'm going to need to bring my Ninja 250 in for some much needed TLC in March hopefully any recommendations for that area that won't clean out my bank account?

On the docket;

* Oil Change
* Rear brake caliper clean/rebuild
* Probably tire change (may need some recommendations on that as well while we're at it.)
* Gear shifter adjustment for better "fit" because right now I sometimes "miss" second gear and go into neutral instead.
* Figuring out if I broke anything else while being a noob.

Was also considering replacing my headlights with HID the main one is burnt out and I ran for a month or two on high beam only anyway so I need to replace it with something either way, might as well replace it with something that draws less power for the same level of lighting.

I am also contemplating replacing the stock dash with a digital one but that could be for later and I might be able to figure that one out myself. I'm decent with electronics but mechanics I am horrible.

Give "Frekeyguy" a call. You will not be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom