Favorite Motorcycle Shop | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Favorite Motorcycle Shop

I think I scared him off, he asked what I wanted done I sent him a copy of the list from this thread and he hasn't responded since. :lmao:

or he's really busy, Oh well, no rush anyway since the bike is still sitting in the kitchen.

I'd like to add a good word for Robert of Pannon Sports. His service business continues, out of his well-equipped garage.

I took in my DL650 yesterday and he took care of chain/sprocket installation, brake fluid flush on both ends and re-adjusted my loose clutch all within 90 minutes. He also helped wrench a bent passenger peg, an annoyance I had no tools to fix and he made light work of it. Total cost - $10 more than I'd been quoted for chain/sprocket install alone at a brick-and-mortar shop. Great to deal with, and was able to see me in the evening which means I can ride this weekend instead of wait for service
:thumbup:

HIGHLY recommended. He was fast and courteous, provided good information and took my bike for a quick spin to make sure it felt right before letting me drive away.

I found him on kijiji, but you can reach Robert directly at info(at)pannonsports(dot)com

Pannon has been around for a long time and has a good reputation I think the poster is saying his total bill was 10 more than another shop quoted for just the chain and sprockets.

sent from a device using a program

Wolfe Works in London. Terry is licensed for Motorcycles and Tool and Dye . Complete machine shop, does it all at resonable prices

I'd like to know what everyone's favorite bike shops are for servicing. I'm sure there are good ones and bad ones. I'm out in Burlington and I'd be interested to hear any suggestions.

The only shop I'll take mine too is Ace Moto Tech. The new shop is located at 641 Main Street East, Milton, ON. L9T 3J2. 416-471-0602

Adrian is very knowledgeable, passionate about his work and his workmanship is outstanding. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for service.

Just got my rear tire mounted by frekeyguy tonight. Friendly and amazing service! I would highly recommend him. He will definitely get my business again. Keep up the awesome work.

Back
Top Bottom