Favorite Motorcycle Shop | GTAMotorcycle.com

Favorite Motorcycle Shop

kgreen

I'd like to know what everyone's favorite bike shops are for servicing. I'm sure there are good ones and bad ones. I'm out in Burlington and I'd be interested to hear any suggestions.

Used to be Robert @ Pannon Sports.
Still undecided as I am only able to use Ducati. Nor sure which one I prefer. My choices are, GP Bikes, Penninsula, Apex.

Last edited:
What's a good place for "modifications" ? Not just your standard tire or oil change? For example, want to increase tire size on an older bike. The larger tire may require greater clearance from the fender and chain. May need to source appropriate tire and RIM.

Any Toronto, or East end shops besides GP ? Thanks!

T.O. Cycle at Lakeshore Blvd/Browns Line. Ralph is a great guy if you get his sense of humour, and his mechanics are good and they do old and new bikes. OP, you could take Lakeshore all the way from Burlington to get there or the QEW and get off at Evans and go east to Browns Line then head south and it's right at the bottom 5 mins from the QEW.

Last edited:
My garage.

LOL, I prefer MY garage :) But when I'm really in trouble, I call Ken (kneedragger88 )

Avenue Road / HWY 401

Who can suggest closest place to take my bike in for tune up oil change.

Z1 Cycletech

What's a good place for "modifications" ? Not just your standard tire or oil change? For example, want to increase tire size on an older bike. The larger tire may require greater clearance from the fender and chain. May need to source appropriate tire and RIM.

Any Toronto, or East end shops besides GP ? Thanks!

Champion Cycle. Built my whole bike. Best Performance/Mod shop ive been to.
http://championcycle.ca/

I'll have to put in my vote for Oakville Yamaha. Great service and great folks. They helped me out for sure in getting me and my first bike out on the road.

Use to be West Street Cycle in Brantford, but then again that was in the 70's, probably because I had a 74 Yamaha RD 350 and Marty ( the mechanic and owner ) use to race them so I could get spare parts from him for cheap when my bike obeyed the laws of gravity and Ididn't.

But if I am in the Guelph/Kitchener/Cambridge area, Performance on Beaverdale....

I agree about TO Cycle, great place to get stuff if you get Ralphs humour.

Back
Top Bottom