Personal Injury Lawyer - Sister Down | GTAMotorcycle.com

Personal Injury Lawyer - Sister Down

S

SlayerofSouls

Any suggestions? Sister got hit by car on her bicycle, guy ran a stop sign. Going to be a chunky dental bill.

Need help handling this.

she can claim it under her auto insurance. and the dude that hit her will get dinged for an at fault accident.
or if she isn't on an auto policy she can claim under the dude that hit her's auto policy for the damages.

If you are serious and want to get some money out of this I sugges Fabio Longo
Neinstein & Associates

416-920-4242

Any suggestions? Sister got hit by car on her bicycle, guy ran a stop sign. Going to be a chunky dental bill.

Need help handling this.

Anyone who advertises on TV/RADIO is going to take a huge chunk of your settlement, and are probably not the best. The good guys don't need to advertise, they have a reputation that does that for them.

http://www.oshawalaw.com/index.html

Mr. Balka saved my *** a couple years ago... although it was a criminal case not an injury case. I have their number memorized lol

The firm does deal with personal injury and I have never heard a bad thing about them.

Anyone who advertises on TV/RADIO is going to take a huge chunk of your settlement, and are probably not the best. The good guys don't need to advertise, they have a reputation that does that for them.http://www.oshawalaw.com/index.htmlMr. Balka saved my *** a couple years ago... although it was a criminal case not an injury case. I have their number memorized lolThe firm does deal with personal injury and I have never heard a bad thing about them.
Also...they say good lawyers don't need to advertise...they get refferals.Look up Rene ClonferoHope your sister is alright, sorry to hear.

I would recommend McLeish Orlando or any other firm that is part of the Personal Injury Alliance.

there is also a lawyer that advertises on GTAM.

Agreed with don't go with people that advertise all over tv/radio.

Try Amit Vig at Vig Law- 416-609-2555.
He used to ride a few years back with me as well. He will definitely take care of you- tell him you ride and someone referenced him on GTAM.

Good luck.
Durgy

DO not use AMIT VIG... he's a terrible lawyer... got his law degree online.... I've used him, and he leaves everything for last minute, throws in hidden fees, like photocopying and travelling. No traveling to anywhere required... Go to a lawyer who has no negative reviews. Even one negative review, means there could be others who just dont have the time to post.

Agreed with don't go with people that advertise all over tv/radio.

Try Amit Vig at Vig Law- 416-609-2555.
He used to ride a few years back with me as well. He will definitely take care of you- tell him you ride and someone referenced him on GTAM.

Good luck.
Durgy

I know a good personal injury lawyer. I normally try to use decent people cuz of business and stuff. Need them to reliable. If we re-use them then that means they are good/reliable.

oh speaking of suing. say i was on my bike and a car bumped me. i fall off and sprain my ankle. it's a not a big deal. but should i still sue and get $10k or $20k?

Back
Top Bottom