Wheelied the ninja last night. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wheelied the ninja last night.

say goodbye to your forks. They're gonna start leaking, believe me. Seen too many leaking fork seals to justify learning on my 250 - the shocks are already crappy to begin with

say goodbye to your forks. They're gonna start leaking, believe me. Seen too many leaking fork seals to justify learning on my 250 - the shocks are already crappy to begin with

I can just see the Kijiji ad now:

"FOR SALE, NINJA 250R. NEVER RACED, TRACKED, OR ABUSED, GENTLY RIDDEN. IT'S SUCH A MINT BIKE, LIKE NEW!!! ONLY DROPPED 7 TIMES, MINOR FAIRING DAMAGE BUT STILL MINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. ONLY 23000KM!

$4500 FIRM"

i can just see the kijiji ad now:

"for sale, ninja 250r. Never raced, tracked, or abused, gently ridden. It's such a mint bike, like new!!! Only dropped 7 times, minor fairing damage but still minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttt. Only 23000km!

$4500 firm"

lolololololololollolololol

Changing a front sprocket is really easy on most bikes, so it doesn't have to be a permanent replacement. Us MX guys sometimes do it to suit a particular track on any given day. It's a good suggestion to make your learning curve a little smaller!
Will look into that, thanks brah.
I can just see the Kijiji ad now:

"FOR SALE, NINJA 250R. NEVER RACED, TRACKED, OR ABUSED, LADY RIDDEN. IT'S SUCH A MINT BIKE, LIKE NEW!!!NEVER DROPPED, NO DAMAGE ULTRA RARE NAKED SE MINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. ONLY 23000KM!

$4500 FIRM"
Fixd.
I'm going to run this bike into the ground, don't plan on selling, keeping it as a cheep commuter.

Last edited:
good job man keep doing what youre doing everybody acts like the first time they tried stunting they had a fully set up bike i call bs on that, everybody was a squid at some point including me. i bet half the people that are hating on you never even scraped a 12 on their bike but have the knowledge of a pro stunt rider

Back
Top Bottom