Old school Chopper rides? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Old school Chopper rides?

Prospect

Are there any groups that ride old school choppers and bobbers. I haven't seen much in the way of harley, bsa, triumph choppers from the 60's or 70's in Southern Ontario (well except mine). Most of the stuff is new made to look old.

Irons and 48s with solo seats don't count? :D

Are there any groups that ride old school choppers and bobbers. I haven't seen much in the way of harley, bsa, triumph choppers from the 60's or 70's in Southern Ontario (well except mine). Most of the stuff is new made to look old.

I have 2 a pan and a shovel.im in. Where are you?

around toronto? Why not ride outside TO? What do you ride

I ride a 74 iron. I'd definitely would be up for a ride outside of Toronto. I have a lot of time off near the end of August and can head up north for a ride. I'll PM you closer to the date.

I'm thinking of doing an afternoon ride/meetup this weekend. Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Sonnythebull and Noblegt3 you guys are from Newmarket and I'm downtown but don't mind riding up north to meet up. Which days work for you guys? This is open to other old chopper riders who may not be members of the forum.

I'm thinking of doing an afternoon ride/meetup this weekend. Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Sonnythebull and Noblegt3 you guys are from Newmarket and I'm downtown but don't mind riding up north to meet up. Which days work for you guys? This is open to other old chopper riders who may not be members of the forum.

Either day

Did a search and found this post, anything new going on? Anyone know of any chopper or like group rides or meets? A bit late in the season but thought i'd check to see anyway.

Bump!

Now that we're getting back in to the riding season, thought i would revive this post again.

looking for any chopper/bobber/baggers to ride with this summer, lets get something together if you're out there.

Bump!

Now that we're getting back in to the riding season, thought i would revive this post again.

looking for any chopper/bobber/baggers to ride with this summer, lets get something together if you're out there.

Where from where to.

Back
Top Bottom