Double rad fan set up on a F4i | GTAMotorcycle.com

Double rad fan set up on a F4i

crazy_stunter_6

If anyone has this set up, could you do me a favor, take some pictures and post them? I need to do this set up on my bike. Thanks

I dont run a double fan or ride an F4i, but there are tons of threads and pics of this on Stuntride...I suggest you take a look there, you should find what your looking for really easily on there

Thanks man, I'll check it out. And I'm only doin got because I'm running way to hot, even when im just out for a ride ( getting stuck in slower traffic )

124c, it actually started to empty my coolant onto the floor and my red blinker came on warning me that I'm over heating. Some people where telling me it could be doin this too since its been so hot lately. Do you think that could be it too?

124c, it actually started to empty my coolant onto the floor and my red blinker came on warning me that I'm over heating. Some people where telling me it could be doin this too since its been so hot lately. Do you think that could be it too?

I would check your thermostat

Something must be wrong with your bike. My '06 F4i fan turns on at 220F if I remember (104C), and I have never seen my temperatures going above 225-226F even in stop and go heavy traffic jams.

A friend of mine has an F4i and in traffic way lighter than when I encounter daily (I think it was about 30 kph on a 26C day), it will piss coolant.

Back
Top Bottom