cbr 125 trip! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

cbr 125 trip!

You can tour on any bike. I've read about tours on a Vespa scooter. It's just not the best tool for the job. But if it's the only tool you own, don't let it stop you. Have fun!

I don't even consider the kind of bike the unique thing about this short trip. The remarkable thing for me was the scenery. The bike did everything I needed it to do. With that said - for me right now - the CBR is the best tool for the job. It gets exceptional fuel economy - even out on the highway. It's light in weight. Handles better than most motorcycles. Was cheap to purchase, and is very economical to run, and maintain. Incredibly cheap to insure too. And it's just really fun to ride. I sold my CBR250R instead of the CBR150R because I found the 250R to be less fun to ride. I also have a Yamaha WR250R. For long highway trips I tend to prefer the CBR. I find it much more comfortable for longer stints in the saddle. On this trip - I put on an almost 800 km day and didn't feel beat up at the end of it. I've ridden lots of large displacement, heavy motorcycles too - but they just don't handle as well and aren't as fun to ride.

I don't even consider the kind of bike the unique thing about this short trip. The remarkable thing for me was the scenery. The bike did everything I needed it to do. With that said - for me right now - the CBR is the best tool for the job. It gets exceptional fuel economy - even out on the highway. It's light in weight. Handles better than most motorcycles. Was cheap to purchase, and is very economical to run, and maintain. Incredibly cheap to insure too. And it's just really fun to ride. I sold my CBR250R instead of the CBR150R because I found the 250R to be less fun to ride. I also have a Yamaha WR250R. For long highway trips I tend to prefer the CBR. I find it much more comfortable for longer stints in the saddle. On this trip - I put on an almost 800 km day and didn't feel beat up at the end of it. I've ridden lots of large displacement, heavy motorcycles too - but they just don't handle as well and aren't as fun to ride.

Everyone has different taste buds, and that's a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom