Pretty sick drift video | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pretty sick drift video

holy ****, those guys are my heroes.

How do you even get started doing that shizz!?! amazing, amazing....

Im no bike drifter, YET. I dropped mine the other day drifting (Thank ****ing god for my cage!) but (and this probably isnt the right starting point but what ever) I started by rolling on power while putting my weight over the front wheel and feathering the front break. I can do long rolling burnouts and some small turns, im just starting to get the feel for cornering in a drift, but Im going to wait untill the end of the season untill its time to get a new tire anyways to really kill it.

just my .02

Im no bike drifter, YET. I dropped mine the other day drifting (Thank ****ing god for my cage!) but (and this probably isnt the right starting point but what ever) I started by rolling on power while putting my weight over the front wheel and feathering the front break. I can do long rolling burnouts and some small turns, im just starting to get the feel for cornering in a drift, but Im going to wait untill the end of the season untill its time to get a new tire anyways to really kill it.

just my .02

Real drifting uses no brake at all, if you use the front brake what you are doing is a rolling burnout not a drift....Once you break the rear loose it should be 100% throttle control and body position no brake

Real drifting uses no brake at all, if you use the front brake what you are doing is a rolling burnout not a drift....Once you break the rear loose it should be 100% throttle control and body position no brake

Thanks alot man, Ill be giving it more of a try in the fall when im putting the bike away as ide like to keep this tire for whats left of the season. But im going to try that when the time comes

you by a 600cc stunt bike, and grow some balls........lol

ok with the balls bit aside, you get a cheap stunt bike, something that you don't mind taking dirt nap, and you go out in a desreted lot, and you play around.
Practice makes perfect with anyting.
Its like saying how do guys drag knee at the track?
Keep doing it..... you'll get there, and get comfortable with the bike.

Used to have a zx6R stunt bike, and i sold it so i could buy my 10R street bike. I WILL be getting a parking lot bike back with some friends and putting a pizza cutter on it, getting rid of all farings, buying scrub tires, and learning everything from slow speed circle wheelies to drifts. I can do first second and third gear BP wheelies on my 10R now, I am beggning to do highchair power wheelies right now, Ive got christs/iron crosses down pat, ide like to learn switch backs but thats going to wait untill theres a stunt bike in the picture. The things I need to learn are all slow speed and more technical parkinglot type things, Including the drifting. I cant wait to get a pure stunt bike. when money and cooler spending hands prevail I will have one.

Back
Top Bottom