Motorcycle Fairings R Us | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Fairings R Us

mrkyo

Alright so since the other review of this company hasnt been updated in ages. Ill take it upon myself to keep the forum happy.

On May 26 I low-sided my 08 gsxr600. Luckily for me I put it down on the side with the remaining frame slider, that the d*bag thief from yorkdale left me with. so it really did save the bike from seeing its grave. however between the stator side fairings and the slider the bike looked like a mess.

7280798052_6cf6f23097_z.jpg

I took a chance and after reading a few reviews on other bike forums i figured motorcycle fairings r us was pretty legit and peoples reviews with pictures were pretty convincing.

I messaged Steven and started the process by checking to see if they could do the same OEM color scheme that I originally had since their website didn't show it. He answered literally within a minute or two saying its not a problem and to send him a picture if what i wanted or a PDF of a custom design that they would do for me for no extra charge. - I stayed with the oem black yellow and silver.

May 29 - order was placed.
May 30 - Steven emailed me to tell me the fairing were in the works
June 5th - they were completed and shipped out. Included was a EMS tracking number
June 11 - Early Christmas (Delivery)

Upon receiving them i was amazed the box was pretty well handled and slapped all over the place with fragile signs. Usually delivery companies look at these signs and mangle the box even more.

He declared them for a different price than what I had paid. so in the event that I would have to pay duties or anything it would be substantially less.

Opened it up and noticed it was a huge puzzle for bike junkies. Each piece was wrapped in at least 1 inch of foam all around.

To be honest I spend more time taking the foam off than assembling the fairing.

All the pieces lined up perfectly and snapped together without any use of a grinder to remove excess plastic or using a heat gun to bend stuff. PERFECT FIT.

All the pre-drilled holes and pegs to secure the fairing to the bike lined up dead on.

After a good walk around i noticed that all the places where people complained that after market fairings would normally be screwed up were good to go with no signs of crappy manufacturing. (Near the head light and the side lines)

People complain that the part that surrounds the headlight usually leaves a gap or doesnt house the light properly without grinding.. not the case.

Most people complain that the body line between the black and the silver always shows the holes that connect the two pieces or that the bolt on the far right doesn't line up. Not the case here either

Slightly off center "Suzuki" Decal doesn't bother me.

Overall

so long story short
this company scores a perfect 10 /10 in my books. and i would highly recommend anyone looking for after market fairings to give them a shot.

If theres any specific part of the bike you want to see if your worried it might be messed up and I over looked it send me a message and ill take a picture for you.

Last edited:
Thanks, great review. I was actually one of the guys the was there when you low sided (red 250). I low sided my bike as well a couple weeks ago and just ordered a side fairing from them. So far everything has been smooth sailing in dealing with Steve and it looks like my fairing is out for delivery with Canada Post as I type this. Should be arriving any day now. My order was placed July 1st. Fitment was my biggest concern obviously but it seems like it should be good.

Good to see this positive update/feedback on them - they had come on the forums talking a good game, said all the right things, etc.; was curious to see how'd they do over time.

Kobe: sorry to hear that hope your all good. Becareful with canada post i waited and they came empty handed and just slapped a sticker on my door saying i missed the delivery. Mean while the guy left his truck with nothing but the paper and didnt even bother to knock. Gotta love government workers.

Dr_sarcasm: It was pretty smooth sailing, steven pretty much tells you exactly what to do and only a complete dumba$$ can mess up the ordering process.

JimmyJam: He is still on the forum. I dont think hes on too often but if needed im pretty sure its easier to send him an email with the address on the website than to wait for a response on here.

Back
Top Bottom