Male Wanted in Relation to a Fail to Remain Accident | GTAMotorcycle.com

Male Wanted in Relation to a Fail to Remain Accident

bww77

Peel Police - Male Wanted in Relation to a Fail to Remain Accident
Mississauga – Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are appealing for witnesses after a serious collision in Mississauga, involving a motorcycle.

On July 10, 2012, at approximately 4:10 p.m., the victim, a 48 year-old Burlington man was driving his 2008 Kawasaki motorcycle on Lakeshore Boulevard at Winston Churchill Boulevard. The victim was struck by a 2011 Ford Escape in the intersection.

The driver of the Escape has been identified as Christopher CAUSGROVE-CARTER of Hamilton. The 28 year-old suspect fled the scene, on foot, shortly after the accident.

The victim suffered serious injuries and was transported to a Toronto area trauma centre, and is currently in serious but stable condition.

A warrant has been issued for the suspect for Fail to Remain at the Scene of an Accident, Fail to Comply with Condition of Undertaking or Recognizance, contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada, and Turn – Not in Safety, contrary to the Ontario Highway Traffic Act.

CAUSGROVE-CARTER is described as male white, 5’7” tall, with a slim build, brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is asked to call Peel Regional Police’s Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.

For media inquiries, please contact the on-duty Media Relations Officer at (905) 453-2121, ext. 4027.

News Release #12-134

Gutless prick...

GWS rider.

GWS rider!

the vehicle did not hit him, he hit the vehicle. he drove into the passenger side of the car which my sister was sitting it, chris went to check on the motorcyclist, came back to tell my sister to crawl out the driver side, went to check on the motorcyclist, got scared and left.

the vehicle did not hit him, he hit the vehicle. he drove into the passenger side of the car which my sister was sitting it, chris went to check on the motorcyclist, came back to tell my sister to crawl out the driver side, went to check on the motorcyclist, got scared and left.

That changes nothing from the fact that he ran (literally) from the scene of an accident.

i do realize that, and i know it was wrong to run, he had a previous warrant out so he ran ( which my sister had no knowledge of ) but the motorcycle still struck their car, he was not struck. my sister stayed with the motorcyclist.

Doesn't matter who hit who..... he was involved in an accident and left the scene. Doesn't matter who was at fault.

Sounds like another left turning accident. GWS rider.

for what i have in mind... yea. and she has bad judgement... bonus!
horrible horrible horrible, yet i laugh.

so now that hes had a warrant on him, hes even more "wanted" now because of this. when **** hits the fan its not gonna be a good day for him

my sister stayed with the motorcyclist.

Good of your sister to stay with the motorcyclist. And don't mind some of the comments it's a public forum. Hopefully you and your sister cooperated with police in helping capture this fugitive. And if you have any new information hopefully you'll pass them onto police.

My best wishes to the rider in a speedy recovery.

Good of your sister to stay with the motorcyclist. And don't mind some of the comments it's a public forum. Hopefully you and your sister cooperated with police in helping capture this fugitive. And if you have any new information hopefully you'll pass them onto police.

My best wishes to the rider in a speedy recovery.

Yes she stayed for 4 hours of questioning to give as much answers as possible, unfortunately I can't be of much help seeing as I have never met him, but she gave them his name, address , description, everything they needed .

This thread reeks of trolls...but assuming I'm wrong:

Her judgement obviously isn't good enough to stay away from people that would run from the scene of a collision and leave her there.

This thread reeks of trolls...but assuming I'm wrong:

Her judgement obviously isn't good enough to stay away from people that would run from the scene of a collision and leave her there.

Or he is a really good actor and he made her believe he was a really good guy and who would she be to question considering he's graduated college and owns his own company ... So no she doesn't have bad judgement, he's just a liar.

Or he is a really good actor and he made her believe he was a really good guy and who would she be to question considering he's graduated college and owns his own company ... So no she doesn't have bad judgement, he's just a liar.

An actor just like the troll that is probably you and her dad?

An actor just like the troll that is probably you and her dad?

How am I an actor ? And my dad has nothing to do with this! I'm her sister and my mother also commented , we are nothing like him :s are you mental or something? How in any way are we trolls ?

Back
Top Bottom