Every Thursday, Woodbridge, Ertefa | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday, Woodbridge, Ertefa

RUBBERDUCKEY

It doesn't seem like there is a thread on this so Ill start.

Every Thursday night there is a big meet up of cars and bikes near Highway 400 and Highway 7 in the parking lot of AMC and Dave and Busters. Hosted by a group called ERTEFA. There are organizers on scene to direct traffic and maintain control. Anyone else planning to go?

Thursday nights 9-12

Keep in mind, this was originally a car meet (and still is) and the amount of cars showing up is growing fast. Parking lots are finite in size, so it would be pretty rude for a huge number of bikers to intrude and take up the last of the space designated for cars.

For now thought it's fine, but if you want to ride your bike there be respectful of their rules (no revving loudly, no meeting up to race, no hooliganism... you will be kicked out).

will be heading out there tonight with some buddies to check it out.
ive been told the bike population is also increasing. and the fact that property manager and police are cool with it means you wont be hassled like at L&L or KC

Actually it is only for certain parts of the parking lot, some places they don't want you parking. The fact that the bike population is increasing along side the car population is why I posted that it was originally for cars.

So don't be going every Thursday, because overpopulation of the lot is a bad thing especially if it turns into a bikes vs. cars space war when the meet was originally for cars...

ERTEFA said:
***Attention Attention***

This week's meet is cancelled due to some events taking place in the Parking lot. There will be a circus in our usual spot and we will not have enough space for the cars so therefore we will NOT have a meet this week. Do not show up. We will see you all the following week!! Tell your friends and share this please Thanks

It seems like there is a confusion as to what we do on Thursday nights. If we don't organize this weekly event then this would turn into Kennedy commons.

Property management is in contact with us and allows us to be there.
York region police is helping organize this weekly event that every week thousands of people show up to and enjoy.

When we say it's canceled its because we have been asked by the property management to not show up.
The lot is being rented out to the circus.

Please do NOT show up!!

Tell your biker friends if you were planning on going this week

313027_415035531896467_1417459793_n.jpg

Some jackasses crashed on HW7 while street racing, the meet is not going to be held tonight.
Cops will be out to ticket people for trespassing in the parking lot if you come this Thursday.

313027_415035531896467_1417459793_n.jpg

Some jackasses crashed on HW7 while street racing, the meet is not going to be held tonight.
Cops will be out to ticket people for trespassing in the parking lot if you come this Thursday.

Me so sad! I was hoping to get the T-rex out or one last meet before I switch to my fall vehicle.

****, I was planning on going for the first time. ****in goofs

thanks for the heads up though

Back
Top Bottom