Cost or doing a single burnout? (Like, in dollars) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cost or doing a single burnout? (Like, in dollars)

jonpurdy

Site Supporter
So I was thinking: how much would a single burnout actually cost in terms of fractional maintenance on one's bike? Assuming a five second burnout sport touring tires that typically get 10K out of a set.

Doing a burnout burns rubber faster than riding them for that many rotations but how much faster?

Or is this a silly question (no doubt) and simply too many variables exist?

Alternatively, stunters, how long do your rear tires last?

And apologies for the typo in the title; how embarrassing.

One burnout equates to a million dollars.

You burn off your tire, it wears down your tire and engine. That smoke than enters the air, and creates acid rain. The acid rain then kills baby seals and our rain forests.

One burnout equates to a million dollars.

You burn off your tire, it wears down your tire and engine. That smoke than enters the air, and creates acid rain. The acid rain then kills baby seals and our rain forests.

You need to allow for inflation....
35da5g.jpg

Depends where you do it too, I would assume a HTA 172 would cost alot lol.

In all honesty there are way to many variables involved to give an accurate question as it could be nothing up to blowing your engine or clutch.

1000 klms.....and 20 to 50 bucks

So I was thinking: how much would a single burnout actually cost in terms of fractional maintenance on one's bike? Assuming a five second burnout sport touring tires that typically get 10K out of a set.

Doing a burnout burns rubber faster than riding them for that many rotations but how much faster?

Or is this a silly question (no doubt) and simply too many variables exist?

Alternatively, stunters, how long do your rear tires last?

And apologies for the typo in the title; how embarrassing.

If you leave 1% of the rubber that consists of your tread life in the burnout, then it will cost you 1% of the value of the tire, and 1% of the cost of a tire change. This is assuming you were to use it to it's full tread depth before it got too old.

Now you tell us how much rubber you leave on the pavement, the cost of your rear tire, tire change, and whether you normally get the full tread life out of the tire.

what does it matter? if you "stunt" than its all part of the game.. burnouts can kill your tire or do minimal damage, depends how hard you rev.. i dont know why people answer questions they have no clue or experience to even give a answer, thats why i replyd to this even though its probably dumbiest stunt question i ever read.. you can kill a tire in a day if you really want, or you can go through 3 in a season.. so your cost to duration is think about it!!!!!!!.. who cares ! if you do than,then dont do burnouts..

a $180 tire being rotated for 13 sec with 1 160lb ride + 1 huge momma on the back can cause a total of $240-$360 damage.
$180 for the tire
$45-$65 for labour
around $100 for food depending on what she eats while you have the tire changed

[video=youtube;fNin0ATI6Zg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNin0ATI6Zg[/video]

$4.00 worth of rubber of the tire
$1000.00 Right Fender on the Integra
$2000.00 Right fairing and front cowling and forks

Look on the kids dad's face when he sees the mess... priceless ;)

Lol what a moron.

I never realized how big a 250rr is. Unless the kid is just tiny...

Back
Top Bottom