Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride July 2012 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride July 2012

TorontoBusa

Heading out to Port Dover, leaving 401 & Weston Rd @ 9:30.

Parking lot between Staples & Tim Hortons & the Beer store.

Meet @ 9:15 Leave @ 9:30

Second stop to meet up with others.

QEW & Walkers Line, North to the shell (or is a Petro Canada??). Meet up @ 9:45ish Leave @ 10:00 ish.

Taking the longer route with turn along the way to Cayuga and ride along the lake.

Last edited:
See you there bud. I'm riding 1980 GS1100 - maybe you can bring your Katana out for a retro ride:)

can you go into town via Silver Lake Drive or are you forced to use hwy 6?

ill meet you at 930 05 sv650 heading home for work so have to leave by 130 start at 330pm

Im in as long as you guys are ok with a 250 in the pack.

for those of you that have been there, are the beaches close by the area, and if so, is it a decent beach to go relax and swim...

suppose to be nice and sunny that day, so wouldn't mind taking in some sun too...

for those of you that have been there, are the beaches close by the area, and if so, is it a decent beach to go relax and swim...

suppose to be nice and sunny that day, so wouldn't mind taking in some sun too...

beach is right at the corner, nice beach, not sure if it is the best option if you are looking for a sun and swim day? the "show" is mainly on the streets. for a better beach, drive another 1/2 hour and head to Turkey Point

Last edited:
beach is right at the corner, nice beach, nto sure if it is the best option if you are looking for a sun and swim day? the "show" is mainly on the streets. fro a better beach drive another 1/2 hour and head to Turkey point

oh ok, thanks for the heads-up, think i might do that, but if it's too crazy to ride out there and back from turkey point, might just stay in port dover then... anyone else a beach bum like myself interested?

so do you just leave your bike parked all day in port dover? and what time does it usually finish at, since it being a friday and summer time, assuming it will go all night, i have no intentions to stay all day and night, depending on the atmosphere there as well...

oh ok, thanks for the heads-up, think i might do that, but if it's too crazy to ride out there and back from turkey point, might just stay in port dover then... anyone else a beach bum like myself interested?

so do you just leave your bike parked all day in port dover? and what time does it usually finish at, since it being a friday and summer time, assuming it will go all night, i have no intentions to stay all day and night, depending on the atmosphere there as well...

The ride from Dover to Turkey point is a nice, fun, twisty one if you know the proper roads.

You'll arrive in town on your bike, find a place to park either on the main strip or the blocks surrounding it (could take a while, especially if you don't know the lay out) and then you'll walk around, shoulder to shoulder amongst the drunks, loud music, idiots doing burnouts in the crowds on their Harleys, and a bunch of other great stuff.

Only reason I'm going, is it's home for me and I always run in to friends from home when I go.

Never been there before, mind if i tag along? I'm in Hamilton, are you stopping around there somewhere before hitting the back way? It'd be kind of a pain to go all the way up to the 401 to meet up just to come back by again lol

Never been there before, mind if i tag along? I'm in Hamilton, are you stopping around there somewhere before hitting the back way? It'd be kind of a pain to go all the way up to the 401 to meet up just to come back by again lol

Who were you directing that towards?

I'm goin with my Harley freaky friends...3rd time, always a laugh.

I plan on heading there but not until after work around 4:30pm ? Will be my first time as well! What are the chances of finding a room closeby? lol

Slim chance of finding a room, the town will be 3/4 empty of bikers by 6 pm though.

Heading out to Port Dover, leaving 401 & Weston Rd @ 9:30.

Meet @ 9:15 Leave @ 9:30

Second stop to meet up with others.

QEW & Walkers Line, North to the shell. Meet up @ 9:45ish Leave @ 10:00 ish.

Taking the longer route with turn along the way to Cayuga and ride along the lake.

Looks like my group is just a few exits from where you guys are meeting. i hope to see you guys on the way. what route are you guys taking?

Back
Top Bottom