No accountability yet for G20 Toronto Police Crimes | GTAMotorcycle.com

No accountability yet for G20 Toronto Police Crimes

did the G20 even accomplish anything? Half deficit by 2013? I think our deficit grew and most European country's seem to be in need of bailout money.

G20. Canada's 9/11

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

It's just like the Hitler and his Gestapo buddies won WWII and all of our "Heroes" died for nothing. What a disgrace.

for as long as people blindly believe that the authorities can do no wrong, and that every one of the 1000+ who were wrongfully detained (and 1000s more who had their charter rights violated) were all criminals and "got what they deserved", there will be no accountability.

those same people will think that "it'll never happen to me", until the day it does, and they realize that maybe they should have stood up and said something when the basic rights of canadian citizens were being taken away. . .

for as long as people blindly believe that the authorities can do no wrong, and that every one of the 1000+ who were wrongfully detained (and 1000s more who had their charter rights violated) were all criminals and "got what they deserved", there will be no accountability.

those same people will think that "it'll never happen to me", until the day it does, and they realize that maybe they should have stood up and said something when the basic rights of canadian citizens were being taken away. . .

Stay home,or if you are going to protest do it peacefully.if you see others smashing things or cars on fire get the hell out of the area. And Don't leave your home and go down there because you wanted to watch the action. Otherwise anything that happens to you is deserved because you are an idiot. These dummies had many chances to leave when the bad stuff started but many chose to stay and come back the next day. Morons who then cry about what happened to them.
It will never happen to me because I'm not a moron like these idiots who have no common sense.

Last edited:
^ Take it from someone who was downtown both days working and got stuck in the middle of this - there was a LOT of this going on. That, and pure obliviousness on part of many of those out on the street. I actually got boxed in with a dude who said he had stepped out to go to the store and buy BANANAS. And I felt like saying, "Did you not notice there's a near RIOT going on out here?? Bananas couldn't wait??"

Stay home,or if you are going to protest do it peacefully.if you see others smashing things or cars on fire get the hell out of the area. And Don't leave your home and go down there because you wanted to watch the action. Otherwise anything that happens to you is deserved because you are an idiot. These dummies had many chances to leave when the bad stuff started but many chose to stay and come back the next day. Morons who then cry about what happened to them.
It will never happen to me because I'm not a moron like these idiots who have no common sense.

excellent post

excellent post

Yes, if you believe that its acceptable for your rights to be usurped by non-uniformed jackasses as well as uniformed ones.

They aren't talking about a riot cause the Canucks lost. then what he said would apply.

**snip

usual uninformed post blathering on incorrectly about events

if people bothered to look beyond what cp24 was showing that day, perhaps they wouldn't be so ignorant.

i'm sure the people who LIVE down there felt that they had a right to be there. . .but no, that didn't stop them from being kettled either.

Yes, if you believe that its acceptable for your rights to be usurped by non-uniformed jackasses as well as uniformed ones.

They aren't talking about a riot cause the Canucks lost. then what he said would apply.

they write that because they somehow feel that way out in 'burbs, it's safe there and it would never happen to them,
because no law-abiding citizens had their rights trampled on that day,
and that somehow the charter rights we all enjoy can be selectively abrogated wherever and whenever the gov't and police choose.

I always wondered why the Soldier Community and Veterans did not join the protests or have a march considering some have died preserving the freedoms that were infringed upon.

if people bothered to look beyond what cp24 was showing that day, perhaps they wouldn't be so ignorant.

i'm sure the people who LIVE down there felt that they had a right to be there. . .but no, that didn't stop them from being kettled either.

When can we meet so I can shake your hand and say hello and have this conversation face to face?

Last edited:
they write that because they somehow feel that way out in 'burbs, it's safe there and it would never happen to them,
because no law-abiding citizens had their rights trampled on that day,
and that somehow the charter rights we all enjoy can be selectively abrogated wherever and whenever the gov't and police choose.

Since you are so gangsta and live in the hood could you tell us more please ice cube?

Back
Top Bottom