Legit Mega Sesh | GTAMotorcycle.com

Legit Mega Sesh

BnASoldier

Been some talk in here about having a mega sesh. I think it could be fun and a good idea to get everyone together for a day of fun/filming. Show off some of our canadian talent.
IMO the reason "stunting is so weak in the GTA" is because there is no comradery amongst riders.. Just scattered pockets of riders. Think everyone would benefit from watching different styles and tricks.
The problems that came up seemed like they were spot issues and setting a firm date. the only way this is going to work is if everyone is invested in making it happen.
What i am proposing is hold this mega sesh at Shannonville. It costs 600+tax to rent the skid pad for a day on the weekend. this would cover the pad rental from 8-5 and liability insurance. This way were all good. No worries about cops or having to try to move spots.
If we split the cost between riders it wont be expensive.

I am up for any suggestions to make this happen. let me know what your guys thoughts are

Whos in?

Good suggestion!, im having my dad talk to people that work there, hes been racing there since i was a kid, so hes going to try to get some more info on this!

Back
Top Bottom