Braking by Nick Ienatsch | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Braking by Nick Ienatsch

Finally I've got a great excuse for my wife for upgrading my bike!

Interesting concept. I guess it was just a matter of time for bikes to get all the types of goodies that cars have! Hell soon they'll ride themselves!

What a fantastic article! I've read it twice! This is exactly the type of stuff I am looking for. It really teaches you, by giving you ways to practice and understand braking.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing! This may really save someone's life.

What a fantastic article! I've read it twice! This is exactly the type of stuff I am looking for. It really teaches you, by giving you ways to practice and understand braking.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing! This may really save someone's life.

This is some of the stuff we actually teach in the Total Control Classes, introduce it in Level I and practice it more in Level II

Not sure if knew about trail braking, is this something could practice in a empty lot for a beginner,I will need to read this thread a few times, I used to lock my rear fairly
often but learned to avoid it fast, mainly was braking fast or gearing down too fast, as we know fairly easy to get out of a rear wheel lock, I assume trail braking would increase risk of a low side fall, only a guess have no formal training yet.

I can ride like a bat out of hell but most of my skills or lack seem natural like countersteering.

Last edited:
Not sure if knew about trail braking, is this something could practice in a empty lot for a beginner,I will need to read this thread a few times, I used to lock my rear fairly
often but learned to avoid it fast, mainly was braking fast or gearing down too fast, as we know fairly easy to get out of a rear wheel lock, I assume trail braking would increase risk of a low side fall, only a guess have no formal training yet.

I can ride like a bat out of hell but most of my skills or lack seem natural like countersteering.

Take an advanced riding course ... any of them. Total Control, Racer 5, FAST.

Back
Top Bottom