Oshawa??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oshawa???

There might be a thread already but i couldnt find one. Im new to this group and just started riding about a month ago. I cant find anyone to ride with which is why i joined :) so anyone is oshawa that wants to ride let me know. I have no friends with bikes :( lol. I ride a 09 ninja and i love it but it gets boring when ur the only one lol. SoiI if there is a group for Oshawa riders let me know would ya! I hope i can find some people! Thx!

Not exactly Oshawa, but there is a group that rides out of Ajax fairly often, and is 250 friendly. They don't really organize rides via the forum though -- everything is handled via Facebook (Rodney aka RodneyBR runs the group):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/motorcycledistraction/

Last edited:
I'm in Oshawa! But not with a sport bike, mind you, so some routes are a little off limits for me...

I'm in port perry and would enjoy meeting up with a local group. Anybody interesting in riding tomorrow - Saturday July 28??

There's a couple of us riding out of Peterborough tom headed to Wasaga beach if anybody is interested!

I'm leading a ride out of Oshawa to Port Hope this Sunday. Wrong day but look up my new rider friendly ride in the main rides section.

Last edited:
Hey there local riders, im in Oshawa as well, and like a few of you here, am new this year to the sport, and have few friends that ride. I am always up for a good early morning or afternoon ride to anywhere. I am in my 40s and ride a cruiser . I welcome anyone with any bike to enjoy the road with me.

Text me, willing to ride anywhere and any time! 9059033764

Back
Top Bottom