Highbeams? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Highbeams?

Hi, do you guys use your highbeams in the city when driving at night? Or only in the country roads?

Hi-beams in the city is just a ****** move at night, There is no need for it.

Trolling?

I do it sometimes. When you have a cager pull out and hit you, you'll think differently.

Hi-beams in the city is just a ****** move at night, There is no need for it.

No, I've seen and fully support cops pulling over and ticketing drivers/riders that do as well. The city is well lit, keep them off.

No, I've seen and fully support cops pulling over and ticketing drivers/riders that do as well. The city is well lit, keep them off.

+1
I only ride with high beams on country roads, and whenever I see a car coming no matter how far away it is the low beams come back on.

I do it sometimes. When you have a cager pull out and hit you, you'll think differently.

Of course! The cager getting blinded by your highbeams and hitting you head on!! What a smart thing to do! Genius! Darwin award in the making!

Apparently the dual lows and turn signal marker lights on my previous bike made it harder for the cager as well.

Your highbeam will be harder for others to distinguish how far/close you actually are.

Thanks buddy.

Of course! The cager getting blinded by your highbeams and hitting you head on!! What a smart thing to do! Genius! Darwin award in the making!

Keep the high beams off even during the daytime and then use them during the day if you want to warn a driver you think is not paying attention .....going up to high beams ( don't flash them ) attracts their attention to you.

I know some of you probably find this a joke of a thread but I find it interesting because one of the instructors at the m2 course in whitby said that he rides around with his high beams on. I've only done it during high traffic hours but now I'm reconsidering it.

My opinion, If they aren't looking at your one headlight, they aren't going to look at two of em. It's not that they don't see you, they don't look.

My opinion, If they aren't looking at your one headlight, they aren't going to look at two of em. It's not that they don't see you, they don't look.

All the bike magazines 20-25 years ago advocated riding during the day with your high beams on. I think it's stupid.

Back
Top Bottom