Hamilton thread for "keep your license" group rides | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton thread for "keep your license" group rides

Workin��

Anything going to be set up for next weekend?
CORSARA: How was the ride on Sunday?

Workin��

Anything going to be set up for next weekend?
CORSARA: How was the ride on Sunday?

Sunday ride with Assassin was fantastic, still have my license and I'm alive, so it's all good :) Had enormous amount of fun!

Not sure if I'll be free next weekend, if yes, I'd post another ride here like the Saturday ride.

I might be up for leading another ride this Saturday. I need to pick up my new leather suit from Niagara across the border, so thinking maybe I can ride down, then leave you guys for an hour or so in Niagara and if you're around when I'm back in Canada, join the pack again... if I don't find anyone to take over my leather jacket in Niagara, I might have to ride with a t-shirt on the way there (ride back in the new suit), so the ride will be very careful and without risks, especially if I have to be in a shirt only..

Anyone wanna join? Spoke to Jaygreene24, he might be joining too but doesn't know yet.

How's Tim's at Mud&20, leave at 9am?

so long as I survive Dover tomorrow, I'm in for a Saturday ride. I do need to be back by 2pm for another commitment so not sure at what point I will need to bail

Hey Corsara gonna try and make this ride.If I get up in time

sign up says the bridge over the 40 mile creek is closed (this at the big curve around beamers falls), no biggie can run up to kemp or down to hwy 8

Last edited:
Hey guys, since we already agreed to meet Mud & 20 (Tim Hortons), we'll do so (in case somebody's planning to come but won't see this post). However, if you all feel like it and don't mind 10 mins of highway, how about we hit the twisties in Dundas and Hamilton, and then transition towards Ridge road towards Niagara, what do you think?

Edit: changed to 10 mins of highway (from 20).

Wish I didn't have to bail early on you guys (stupid work!) but I just wanted to say I had a BLAST! It was great meeting everyone, and riding down some GREAT roads.

Next time, I'll have to stay for the entire ride.

Thanks again!

Nice meeting you too Skinnaird, too bad you couldn't have stayed, thanks to Corsara, the roads just kept getting better and better!

Hey guys, nice meeting you today! I think we had a good ride :) On the way back, I made it to Ridge & Centennial by 3:02pm, so I was late at home just by 15 mins or so :) Even quickly lubed the chain, hehe :D

See you (possibly) next week!

Ride yesterday was a good time. Will come out again as my schedule permits.
Thanks Corsara for pulling the route together

I've been hoping for a tamer group ride in the Hamilton area. Looking forward to possibly joining this ride next time.

I definitely would like to get in to the next ride. Is there a date set yet?

Back
Top Bottom