Hamilton thread for "keep your license" group rides | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton thread for "keep your license" group rides

This sounds good, I have some plans later in the day so I might have to split off early but I think I'm in. Just gotta check with the ol'Lady;)

This sounds good, I have some plans later in the day so I might have to split off early but I think I'm in. Just gotta check with the ol'Lady;)

Not a problem :) Just let someone know you're leaving so that we don't wait or wonder where you are after you split.

Got my brakes fixed so I'm a solid maybe. Waiting on wifely schedule check.

EDIT

Crap, I'm out. Next time.

Last edited:
Well, work will NOT be preventing me from riding tomorrow... but the injury I sustained to my left foot yesterday DEFINITELY will (which is the same reason that work isn't an issue). Crap.

Well, work will NOT be preventing me from riding tomorrow... but the injury I sustained to my left foot yesterday DEFINITELY will (which is the same reason that work isn't an issue). Crap.

That really sucks lol....well, it's not as good as riding, but at least you're off work. Hope injury is not too bad and you recover soon! Motorcycle-related injury?

Got my brakes fixed so I'm a solid maybe. Waiting on wifely schedule check.

EDIT

Crap, I'm out. Next time.

Rescheduled the thing that was preventing me from attending, so I'm back in for this ride! See yous guys in the morning.

Great ride today, it's too bad I had to head home early. Hope the rest of the ride was great, roads were all starting to dry out just as I had to leave. Damn thunderstorm!
Thanks to Corsara for setting it up and leading the way.
Cheers

Word! I had a great time riding with you all today, ten minute thunderstorms be damned. We should do it again some time.

Great ride guys! Thanks for coming! I'm actually just getting home, kinda extended the ride until now :) ModularGT, sorry for your flat tire, damn piece of glass, such a tiny piece, yet enough to damage the tire :(

See you next time guys :)

Great ride guys! Thanks for coming! I'm actually just getting home, kinda extended the ride until now :) ModularGT, sorry for your flat tire, damn piece of glass, such a tiny piece, yet enough to damage the tire :(

See you next time guys :)

Damn, that sucks! Was that the veestrom or the cbrf4i?

Things happen. Still made for a great ride. Big thanks to Corsara and JayGreen24 for running to grab a patch kit so I could "limp" home! These guys never left me high and dry, kept stopping to make sure my small leak never got bigger. Corsara was willing to give me the choice of which way to take back to Hamilton, highway or twisties. Hope to have a new rear installed in the next few days so I can get back out on the road.

Looking forward to the next one!:p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom