(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L | GTAMotorcycle.com

(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L

ignited

(DER) Ducati Evening Ride TORONTO 2013

We are meeting at the Esso/On The Run/ Tim Horton’s at the south east corner of Lawrence Ave East and Railside Road departing around 8:30pm. PARK IN FRONT OF THE CARWASH. It's the first intersection east of the Don Valley Pkwy on Lawrence Ave East. We will stay as a group. Were not ramping so do the (clover leaf) on your own time before you attend.

The ride goes to
Lakeshore and Leslie bike meet (It is only 15km or 15 minutes casual ride)

THIS IS A MATURE MEET/RIDE as usual no stunting.

If you think the streets are your personal racetrack don't attend.
If you don't understand how to safely ride in a group then don't attend.
If you want to test the limits of your bike then don't attend.

If you want to be added to our DUCATI only owners list of 60+ emails as not all of our rides are advertised you can pm me. This is the group that does the DDR rides.

Remember DUCATI only.

Last edited:
This reminds me of that "sport bike only" meet thread. I'm not even going to bother searching for it after the great purge.

Not sure if many people know where Curlew Dr is, but its just east of the Lawrence ramps off the DVP. Perfect excuse to hit the cloverleaf!

who's in for this Thursday July 5th. Usual meet up spot @ Timmies on Lawrence east of the DVP. Depart at 9pm, do our little circuit as we head down to L & L.

I am thinking of going tonight. who's going?

sounds good, I will try to be there at 9pm. thanks

Hey Fellas. I'll probably be a little late myself. Should be at the Timmies pre meet spot (Lawrence Av east of the DVP at Curlew) shortly after 9pm. Probably leave there earliest 9:15pm and latest 9:30pm in hopes you guys can make it. Otherwise we will see you down at L&L.

Sam

it was nice to meet you all tonight! cant wait for the Sat ride!!

Just bumping this back up, it's Thursday soon! Are you guys leaving at 9:00 again? I'll be there for 9:15ish.

Back
Top Bottom