(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L

I will still be doing my ducati rides but wont be advertising online anymore. The majority of riders come from our Ducati email list. Pm me if you want onto the GTA ducati email list. Hope to see you out on our next DDR.

Last edited:
Is the ride on this Thursday? weather looks pretty good......

Hey David it's on. I send out an email to our group with the info. 830pm depart time. hope you can make it.

Last edited:
Do you Duc owners have a regular meet up in GTA?

Just wanted to thank anyone who attended one of my Thursday rides or our DDR's in 2013. I ran it every Thursday as long as the weather permitted. We had 11 duc's one week during the summer show up. I had no one go down, no mechanical issues, no problem with police and we always stayed as a group. Hope to see more next season.

Just wanted to thank anyone who attended one of my Thursday rides or our DDR's in 2013. I ran it every Thursday as long as the weather permitted. We had 11 duc's one week during the summer show up. I had no one go down, no mechanical issues, no problem with police and we always stayed as a group. Hope to see more next season.

Just wanted to say thanks for the all the invites.

Had a great time and met some cool peeps.

Looking forward to 2014!

Back
Top Bottom