DUCATI DAY RIDE #2 (SAT. JULY 7th) | GTAMotorcycle.com

DUCATI DAY RIDE #2 (SAT. JULY 7th)

sammy

Again I apologize for the first DDR being a bust with such short notice. We still had fun up in the Muskokas! Tristan & Giovanni did an excellent job organizing last years DDR's with great turnouts, but unfortunately they dont have bikes this year and wont be with us this season to plan & ride.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on how to organize this, but I know alot of you DUCATISTA's want to get together for a ride so I'm giving it a shot and trying to keep the DDR's alive.

D.D.R #2 scheduled date for Saturday July 7th, 2012. (weather permitting)
* RAIN DATE: SUNDAY JULY 15th

DESTINATION: Buckhorn, to Gooderham to Hastings, ON. (600+km ride. Would anyone like to assist with planning the route and knows a few gas stops? PM me). I'll print off a few maps and hand them out Saturday morning so we all have an idea which way to go.

MEETING PLACE: Tim Horton's meet up location at the corner of Winchester & Baldwin in Brooklin (5939 Baldwin Street South, North Whitby).
http://goo.gl/maps/Q16y

MEET TIME & DEPARTURE: 7:00am meet & depart NO later than 8:00am sharp! gives you last minute stragglers a chance to get in and time to discuss the route, as well as getting to cover lots of km's of roads without much traffic. so be gassed up, bladders empty and ready to go!!! and don't forget your EAR PLUGS!

SKILL LEVEL:
ONLY DUCATI MODELS ARE WELCOME PLEASE. I DO RESPECT THE SAFETY AND WELL BEING OF OTHER RIDERS, so please no stunting and no nonsense! I dont want to see anyone hurt or have an uneventful moment. Moderate pace and ride at your own skill level. Occasional fuel stops when needed and a mid day lunch break (probably at that little burger shack at the top of the 507, Donna's Diner)

* If this ends up being a big turn out (20 plus riders), I'm forced to split the group into riders of 10 ~ 15 bikes per group. Makes it more manageable. I would also request for any volunteers that would like to be a LEAD rider and SWEEP per group. GPS IS A BONUS! (My rear signals are screwy)

** Weather checks and updates will be provided the night before and by 6:00am the morning of the ride **
Show your commitment by:
a) replying to this thread, and
b) providing the model of your DUCATI and note if you volunteer for LEAD OR SWEEP RIDER.

I will update the list with your screen name and bike.

GROUP 1

1. sammy (M750 DARK)
2. Logically (M1100s)
3. donzo (S2R 800)
4. rubber duc + 1 guest (SF 1098 + Sport Classic)
5. Osiris (M1100e)
6. acto (M1100s or 1098 )
7. ignited + 1 guest (M1100evo + 848evo DARK)
8. Lonelyrider (SF 848 )
9. multiduc_dan (Multi 1200S) * LEAD/SWEEP w/GPS*
10. sv1000 (Monster S4R)

GROUP 2

11. southsidebuddha (749)
12. Mark Duc (S2R 1000)
13. yum yum + 1 guest (M696 + M696)
14. monsi76 (M796)

Last edited:
Oh is there where i sign up for Dance Dance Revolution? Love that game .. oh wait .. ducati day ride!! Damn wrong thread.

In!

1. sammy (Monster 750 DARK)
2. mike (M1100s)
3. Donzo S2R800
4. Osiris ( M1100e)

I will also be doing the Thursday (DER) Ducati Evening Ride to Lakeshore and Leslie. Its on the weekly and / or regional page. Add your name to that if interested.

2. mike (M1100s)
3. Donzo S2R800
4. Osiris ( M1100e)
5. adam (monster 1100 evo)

I am in for this one

2. mike (M1100s)
3. Donzo S2R800
4. Osiris ( M1100e)
6. lonelyrider (SF 848 )

Thanks for igniting this, Sammy. Sign me up! Loved DDR #3 last fall and am eager to return. I'm GPS equipped and would be happy to serve as a lead or sweep.

2. mike (M1100s)
3. Donzo S2R800
4. Osiris ( M1100e)
6. lonelyrider (SF 848 )
7. multiduc_dan (Multi 1200S)

Thanks Dan!!! I've added you to the original list and noted you as a LEAD or SWEEP rider GPS ready!

See you then.

I'm in!
New Ducati owner. I have an s4r monster.
im in the stouffville area if anyone is riding from here.
cheers
Bryce

I'm in!
New Ducati owner. I have an s4r monster.
im in the stouffville area if anyone is riding from here.
cheers
Bryce

Hi Bryce, and congrats on owning one of the finest brands of motorcycles. I live just south of you in Markham. If you like, you can meet me and Logically (Mike), at the Timmies at Hwy 7 just east of 9th line. We can then cruise east on hwy.7 to our meeting place in Whitby.

Let me know if that works for you.

Hi Bryce, and congrats on owning one of the finest brands of motorcycles. I live just south of you in Markham. If you like, you can meet me and Logically (Mike), at the Timmies at Hwy 7 just east of 9th line. We can then cruise east on hwy.7 to our meeting place in Whitby.

Let me know if that works for you.

That sounds good! I will be in touch later this week!
B

Just scooped up a 749....
Will prolly join - getting to whitby for an 8am departure may be a challenge. Below is a pic of my new (old) ride.

18d4af32-27e3-63fb.jpg

PS - I was on the ride last year organized by Tristan and Giovanni

Last edited:
Just scooped up a 749....
Will prolly join - getting to whitby for an 8am departure may be a challenge. Below is a pic of my new (old) ride.

18d4af32-27e3-63fb.jpg

PS - I was on the ride last year organized by Tristan and Giovanni

Where are you coming from? Give yourself enough time to be there for departure. 8:00am rolls around and we are gone. Its tough getting in a good days ride without traffic if we leave later in the morning. Hence the early departure.

I'll add you to the list and hope to see you.

Back
Top Bottom