2008 Derbi Bullett (scooter) - $1300 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2008 Derbi Bullett (scooter) - $1300

evang

Site Supporter
I have a 2008 derbi Atlantis bullet for sale. Scooter is in great shape, just missing the chrome exhaust plate. I have the plate still, just need one screw and nut to reinstall. Never had a single issue with it. Lots of fun and very capable considering its only a 50 cc. I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs and I have no issues getting it up over 70km/h and up to 80km/h on flat surfaces.

Costs about $6 to fill it up. That lasts me about 2 weeks with daily driving. If I'm making longer trips in the city, that might last a week. Storage under the front seat that fits a full size full face helmet. Also has a bag hook in front of the stearing collum. I used to get my groceries on this scoot.. Between the under seat storage, the bag hook and a backpack, i could easily transport $100 worth of groceries.

Scooter is made by Derbi, which is part of the piaggio group of companies. Has a 2 stroke piaggio motor.

I am the original owner. I purchased it new from Motoretta and have had all service done there as well.
I was asking $1700, I've now lowered the price to $1300. Great price for a great and reliable scooter, and priced well lower than any others currently for sale any where near the GTA
Need it gone ASAP! I would keep it, but I just sold my motorcycle and need to sell this as well so that I can get a bigger motorcycle!
This is not the exact one I am selling in the pic, but mine looks almost identicle.
Kijiji posting:
2008 Derbi Atlantis Bullett - Ontario Scooters, Pocket Bikes For Sale - Kijiji Ontario Canada.

Email me at evangray79@yahoo.com

$(KGrHqVHJBcE+O!zo+jzBP0iuC(9)!~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqFHJCsE-nCC9g)KBP0it8Gkrg~~48_20.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom