Orillia Bike Night! Monday Nights 6:30pm @ French's Stand - Couchiching Beach Park | GTAMotorcycle.com

Orillia Bike Night! Monday Nights 6:30pm @ French's Stand - Couchiching Beach Park

Syphen

Hey folks,

Figured I'd post this up. Monday nights, in Orillia! Been getting great consistant turn outs at French's stand. They are offering a 'Bike Night' special. $5 burger, fries, drink. People meet at 6:30pm-6:40pm. A group often leave for a ride around 7:15pm but not everyone does. Always great to see new people out. If your on Facebook there is a page titled 'Orillia Bike Night'. Feel free to join, as weekly rides through the Muksokas and Kwartha's are often posted there.

Some pics from the last couple weeks:
ecf08084.jpg

7210ae35.jpg

fefa1b43.jpg

8756a2a3.jpg

53c4fb4f.jpg

Google Maps location:
http://goo.gl/maps/XaR5 (it shows as Longford Mills for some reason, but it most certainly is at the Orillia Waterfront.)

4 of us went last night around 7:30ish and there were only two lonely riders there a Triumph guy and an SV1000 guy. We made the best out of the situation though the burgers and fries were great! Tell Topper thanks for the msg...lol

4 of us went last night around 7:30ish and there were only two lonely riders there a Triumph guy and an SV1000 guy. We made the best out of the situation though the burgers and fries were great! Tell Topper thanks for the msg...lol

There was a large group of people last night who left French's for a ride @ 7. You probably just missed them. By 7:30, if there is a ride on any particular monday, the place may have just cleared out at that point. Sorry about that. I wasn't there as I'm on nights right now but my wife tells me that they waited until 7:20 before leaving for the ride.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom