Every Saturday Sunrise Ride - 7:30 Esso Yonge/401 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Saturday Sunrise Ride - 7:30 Esso Yonge/401

Any idea which way you guys are headed tomorrow? East, West?

I'm down if this is on.

Edit: I'll check back at 6am. :D Otherwise, I'll probably hit River Road near Collingwood Solo.

Guys feel free to meet up and head out as per the original time.

Due to last minute issues I'm likely not going to be riding this weekend, although will play it by ear for the AM and if can, will be happy to join you.

Who's in?

Who's in?

Did manage to make it for 7:30, no one was there though... after a quick run up to River Road/Mono, etc... headed home...

Bridge reconstruction on River certainly is annoying, splitting an otherwise good back and forth (and back and forth :) ) run...

LOL! I decided to go to River Road solo. I passed a yellow bike going east towards Airport this morning as I was heading west for my second run. We must have passed each other and waved. Lmao! Next time I'll meet up with you and we can ride together.

You can try 2 Line E and Prince of Wales Rd to break up the back and forth. And yes the construction did suck in the middle section.

Did manage to make it for 7:30, no one was there though... after a quick run up to River Road/Mono, etc... headed home...

Bridge reconstruction on River certainly is annoying, splitting an otherwise good back and forth (and back and forth :) ) run...

Last edited:
I went on a solo trip thru the muskokas.
I'm still out as we speak. Chilling out in beaverton to tackle the long stretch home

Anyone riding this Saturday (the 25th)?. I'm looking to ride East. Maybe the Lakeshore route & then north to Millbrook.

Would be interested in this if there will be twisties involved. Would like to be shown new roads and get a noce ride in early.

I'm no longer available, wifey now has a run in the morning so instead of riding, I'll be scrambling eggs and watching kids tv shows. I might try to get out early Sunday morning if anyone is interested.

I'm no longer available, wifey now has a run in the morning so instead of riding, I'll be scrambling eggs and watching kids tv shows. I might try to get out early Sunday morning if anyone is interested.

Sunday morning is a good idea. Will be there.

I think we can definitely get some rides going, but dress warm, still a little cold at sunrise.

Is this ride on, tomorrow june 15 2013???
last post was months ago so Im thinking ...no

Back
Top Bottom