Every Saturday Sunrise Ride - 7:30 Esso Yonge/401 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Saturday Sunrise Ride - 7:30 Esso Yonge/401

Sorry guys, I have done this ride a couple times, but can't make it this week. Enjoy and be safe.

Every time we stop for gas and relax 15 minutes + lunch and we don't waste too much time and keep the schedule running we should be back by around 4/5pm.
Hope this help ;-)

what time do you normally get back to starting point (yonge and 401)?

If you're from durham there is no need to ride to yonge and 401, meet us in Whitby Thickson and Taunton at the Esso station just before 9am we're leaving at 9:15 SHARP!!!!

hey sal how ya doing aren't we the early risers,figures you're riding same day as the assassin,will come out on your next ride by the way I know what you are doing tommorow
ITALIA ITALIA ITALIA boy they played great against Germany hope they can win it all

Every time we stop for gas and relax 15 minutes + lunch and we don't waste too much time and keep the schedule running we should be back by around 4/5pm.
Hope this help ;-)

oh, you guys are doing a all day ride today, where abouts is the planned route?

hey sal how ya doing aren't we the early risers,figures you're riding same day as the assassin,will come out on your next ride by the way I know what you are doing tommorow
ITALIA ITALIA ITALIA boy they played great against Germany hope they can win it all

Oh yeah tmrw i won't go anywhere i'll be confy on my couch.lol Forza Italia!!!
I was thinking to join you guys but it's a long weekend..way too much traffic that way.
Next time;-)

Weather is looking good, if anyone is showing up tomorrow, I'm planning on leaving at 7:00 sharp to join Shane's ride up through Algonquin.

Last edited:
Hi all...hoping that this Saturday's ride is a go. I haven't been on the bike in a few weeks and have the itch to get out.

Hi all...hoping that this Saturday's ride is a go. I haven't been on the bike in a few weeks and have the itch to get out.

Hey, I passed by at 7:32 and meeting spot was empty... Looks like noone showed, so i headed out solo.

Logged a good 400k, now it's REALLY time for new tires!

Hey, I passed by at 7:32 and meeting spot was empty... Looks like noone showed, so i headed out solo.

Logged a good 400k, now it's REALLY time for new tires!

Hey, I didn't hear back from anyone so didn't go. Ended up connecting with a group who did a ride through milton area.... I broke off from the group after about an 1.5hrs and rode on my own too.
Sorry we didn't connect, but glad to hear you got a ride in anyway. Get those tires!!
Greg

Last edited:
Hey, I didn't hear back from anyone so didn't go. Ended up connecting with a group who did a ride through milton area...beginners, super slow and beyond boring. I broke off from the group after about an 1.5hrs and rode on my own too.
Sorry we didn't connect, but glad to hear you got a ride in anyway. Get those tires!!
Greg

Better slow than crop circles....
:)

Next week will be a quickie for me, but will be out none the less; maybe 3-4hrs....

Is this still happening?

Any idea which way you guys are headed tomorrow? East, West?

I'm down if this is on.

Edit: I'll check back at 6am. :D Otherwise, I'll probably hit River Road near Collingwood Solo.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom