Every Saturday Sunrise Ride - 7:30 Esso Yonge/401 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Saturday Sunrise Ride - 7:30 Esso Yonge/401

Hey Russell- i am a guest on this ride so no lead for me, sure you can lead all the way i don't see any problem
but i can always assist you just in case. Organize something for this Saturday i should be in.

Bogie and Shanni were amazing!!!

Whats going on tomorrow? Is it Saturday already? Not only that where we going on Saturday??;-)

Whats going on tomorrow? Is it Saturday already? Not only that where we going on Saturday??;-)

GQ confused as to day of the week Sal. Too busy, I think :)
As for Saturday, don't know roads up your way well enough to lead anything or anyone YET- sorry :( That will change soon though.
So, I'd be happy to lead folks out your way, if anyone's interested, but we'd have to defer to the master after that ...

im curious too.. i should be able to make it for a full day ride if anyone is doing that. but.. i aint leading. dont know the roads and would just slow the good riders down.. someone comfirm the ride and the leaders please..

Hey Sal,

It seems we lack a leader for this Saturday and maybe next. GQ is "otherwise occupied".

I suppose I could lead anyone who was interested out your way and you could take over from there though ;)

+1
i like this suggestion a lot! :)

Last edited:
Sure bring the group up and i'll take over...i guess i'm not a ""guest anymore ehh""lol
Let me know the time and i can meet you guys at the usuall place in Whitby.

If anyone is interested in riding from the usual meet up spot for this ride and heading out to meet Sal in Whitby for a north or northeast ride from there, PM me.

Otherwise, I will go directly there and/or coordinate with Sal.

Sal, any idea as to duration?

Sure bring the group up and i'll take over...i guess i'm not a ""guest anymore ehh""lol
Let me know the time and i can meet you guys at the usuall place in Whitby.

All are welcome, but see the earlier post re: expressions of interest for this week only (for heading out Sal's way together). IOW, PM me; otherwise I'll go direct to Whitby from home.

FYI "spirited" for this regular ride, based purely on observation, probably translates as "enthusiastic, energetic, committed" but not "crazy, reckless or irresponsible" ;)

Hope that helps decision-making :)

Hey guys, are you ok with the new riders?
I really want to join on Saturday morning.

Ok here we are for tmrw ride- the second meeting spot is in Whitby at thickson and taunton at the Esso gas station, pls be there not later than 9am - we leave sharp at 9:15am!!
I'm planning to go to Barrys bay, if not for any reason, like if it is too far we will decide with the group.

What time are u meeting up in whitby?

edit, just saw the start time in the prev post.

50/50 Sal.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom