Every Saturday Sunrise Ride - 7:30 Esso Yonge/401 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Saturday Sunrise Ride - 7:30 Esso Yonge/401

gqelements

Site Supporter
Every SATURDAY morning, leaving by 7:30.

Esso Gas Station - 4696 Yonge St (Yonge and 401, w/ Tim's in case you skipped breakfast, http://goo.gl/maps/xJUP)

Expect 300-400 kms at a spirited but not stupid pace, different twisty destination each week.

See you Saturday bright and early.

If you have a route in mind, we'd love to hear about it as well!

(PS: This is the 'evolution' of last-year's successful SUNDAY Ride: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?143174-Sunday-Sunrise-Ride)

How long do you expect this week's ride to be?

Was thinking of doing Halton Hills up to Hamilton... Similar to the.route we took when Honda Rune was on the ride with us... Only without the Hamilton bit...

Last edited:
Not to be nit picking, but the sun rises around 5:30 these days :)

Early Saturday ride is a good way to get only serious and responsible riders to join.

Early Saturday ride is a good way to get only serious and responsible riders to join.

Last year it developed into a good group. Lets see what happens this time :)

See you tomororrow!

I won't be there tomorrow, but I will keep my eye on this thread :) Have a safe and fun ride.

I'm pretty serious and responsible, but I also like to sleep. In, for 7:30 stand-up.

Sunday is even better..way less traffic :)

i bailed a little early but nice ride still. thanks!
im out for next saturday. working. but the week after i may be in.

dang! i just sold my sportie!

Hoping that this is a go again this week. I missed last Saturday, but looking forward to tomorrow morning. See you at 730am!

If you guys come up this Saturday to the north/east let me know i'll might be able to join your ride.

Hey Sal,

It seems we lack a leader for this Saturday and maybe next. GQ is "otherwise occupied".

I suppose I could lead anyone who was interested out your way and you could take over from there though ;)

There's also a possibility of something northeasterly happening on Monday ... On that day, I'd be starting northeast OF YOU - near Hastings :))

Hope Bogie was good.

If you guys come up this Saturday to the north/east let me know i'll might be able to join your ride.

Back
Top Bottom