Honda Canada Gymkhana Event | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Canada Gymkhana Event

LorenzoN

Site Supporter
Hello Fellow Bikes this is the chance to test your skills on the motorcycle in a safe and controll environment also not with your own motorcycle lol

Rumours confirmed today that Honda Canada is modifying two CBR600RRs in preparation for their Honda Rock the Red Gymkhana. Unofficial word is that these two bikes, named "X-Ray" and "8-Ball" will be attending rides, hook-ups and events in and around the GTA area over the next two weeks. X-Ray and 8-Ball will not only be promoting Honda Rock the Red, but will actually be recruiting riders to compete in the Gymkhana Event to be held July 15th at the Honda Campus in Markham. Nick Pollice of Honda Canada has not disclosed exactly which events, rides and hook-ups these bikes will be attending, but said to watch the Honda Powersports Canada facebook page in the coming days."

"If you'd like to sign up to attend Honda Rock the Red please visit honda.ca/rockthered. If you want to compete in the Gymkhana, keep an eye on the Honda Powersports facebook page for your chance to meet up with X-Ray and 8-Ball"

http://s18.postimage.org/wdfvdq2x5/ddd.jpg

This is similar to the other thread talking about the same event, but new info. I'd love to see those bikes!

Yep it kinda is 2 parts to the event lol ......But man the GYMKHANA is awesome u would absolutely love it ........ the skills you learn as well during the event is valuable ....i learnt alot when i did like how to get that lean into thight turns and these turns are thigh ...

Just youtubed some gymkhana vids.

Um...

I apparently suck at riding motorcycles. That ****** is crazy.

I couldn't turn that sharp if my life depended on it, not even close.

Met the gre3at folks at the honda ride for site tent road the st1300 great ride and the young lady showed us some vid of what to expect. I think i will attend this event just to get my promised honda shirt from said young lady lol
if by chance she is a member here i was the dude adjusting his ahem armour before my demo st ride lol

Last edited:
So who's heading to this event? Any groups heading up there. I think i will be going - if a group is going up - i'd like to join you guys.

Was at Honda HQ today. Saw them setting up for the event. Looks like it's going to be pretty sweet. A lot of work is going into this. Won't be an event to miss out.

Back
Top Bottom