Retractable Motorcycle Cover | GTAMotorcycle.com

Retractable Motorcycle Cover

R1Style

Does anyone have one of these? I'm interested in getting one so some first hand feedback would be nice.
Also are there any Canadian Vendors that stock these things?
Thanks

main-bike.gif

closed-cover.jpg

open-cover.jpg

Cycleshell ships to Canada. I don't know anyone that owns one tho

I've found a couple companies that ship to Canada except shipping costs are almost an additional $200! And god knows what duties/brokerage/taxes will end up costing me as well...

why not just buy a rain cover?

I have 2 regular covers but these retractable ones don't touch the bike. Plus you can ride right in it and cover the bike while it's still hot.

Royal Distributing has one for about $300...it's in their 2012 catalogue.

R1Style, did you ever get a retractable cover for your bike? I'm looking into them as well and found this thread in my search.

I have a rideinn for sale. they sell for about 250. Best offer takes it.

Last edited:
I have 2 regular covers but these retractable ones don't touch the bike. Plus you can ride right in it and cover the bike while it's still hot.

I cover my bike (and previous bike) hot every time and never have had a problem.

My SV650's exhaust burnt a hole in my motorcycle cover. I never had a problem with it before that happened by covering it right after riding but I guess it got hot enough.

There is a company in Mississauga that carries these. A guy down the street from me has one. It must be at least five years old and still looks great.

http://www.rideinn.ca/RideInn_Contact_Us.html
I have one of the Original RideInn. The newer model is a couple of inches shorter than the original and rubs against my top case. I've gone through 3 covers in ten years and I won't be replacing again. I use it year round and sun exposure is hard on the cover.

My friend has one for his Monster. It works great and locks closed to the base, and the bike locks to the base as well. A thief has to slice the cover to look inside.
the covers do need replacing every few years.
His is not bolted down and it withstood tremendous winds.

Back
Top Bottom