question about injuries | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

question about injuries

^Theres also the ***** that jump out wielding their gun and chasing after bikes on foot lmfao

Unfortunately he took out his frustration on the only person that didn't move, but a few bikes just took off on him so he was ******...

The other thing is if you have a trailer or van and are not riding to and from the place you practice stunts, you will also get a little more respect from the police. More so then if they know your are riding there, and will be riding on the street after you leave...

Sort of nit picking but if the trailered bike isn't insured wouldn't it be in violation of the insurance act. I thought a motor vehicle had to be insured even if driven on private property unless it's your own property.

If that is correct it would be prudent not to challenge any request to leave in case the insurance act is invoked. Know the rules and how far they bend.

Sort of nit picking but if the trailered bike isn't insured wouldn't it be in violation of the insurance act. I thought a motor vehicle had to be insured even if driven on private property unless it's your own property.

If that is correct it would be prudent not to challenge any request to leave in case the insurance act is invoked. Know the rules and how far they bend.

I dont think so, but I could be wrong...You dont need insurance to ride on the track and thats not your own property....Again I could be wrong, youd have to check the actual laws, but my posts again come from 6 years of doing stunt riding in the GTA....And the police come to our spot sometimes, leave the guys that trailer or van it there alone, but go after the street guys for document checks etc. Ive actually had a conversation about it with them..These again are just my real world experiences doing this for quite a few years....

I dont think so, but I could be wrong...You dont need insurance to ride on the track and thats not your own property....Again I could be wrong, youd have to check the actual laws, but my posts again come from 6 years of doing stunt riding in the GTA....And the police come to our spot sometimes, leave the guys that trailer or van it there alone, but go after the street guys for document checks etc. Ive actually had a conversation about it with them..These again are just my real world experiences doing this for quite a few years....

The track would probably have some sort of blanket coverage where a private parking lot wouldn't. Like you say, it hasn't been an issue but that's because you handle the situation appropriately. Others might not be as diplomatic and an erroneous assumption could be expensive.

Here is a thread on the subject. Clear as mud?

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?130757-Paking-lot-practice-question

Of course the insurance also picks up some medical tabs if the stunts go sour.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom