Review: A Vicious Cycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Review: A Vicious Cycle

jc100

Many of you have probably heard of this place. I had but never ordered stuff before. They carry most of the Twisted Throttle line of gear/parts/luggage etc for certain bikes and at really good prices too. I tend to buy across the border with the way that you usually get gouged but I'm really impressed with this Canadian company as the prices are comparable and less hassle with duties and/or driving to the border to pick things up.

I made an initial small order of some cleaning stuff (Plexus) and some small items such as a cable luber and Rok tie down straps (excellent by the way) and everything was delivered very promptly and extremely well packaged. Just ordered a modular dry bag system from them that looks awesome and has great reviews and next week I'll be ordering some crash protection and assorted bits for the bike that will come to about $1K I estimate.

If you've ever had a look at Twisted Throttle try this place out first.

Thanks for the review. Hope your experience with the rest of your order is just as good.

I'm looking to order the SW-Motech rack system and Pelican cases - I checked ADVdepot, TT, and a few other US-based sites. After taking into account the cost of shipping them, Vicious Cycle came out about equal, if not cheaper if you factor in duty/handling charge. Pretty sure I'm just going to order through them when the time comes.

have ordered a few things from this company, including a corbin seat - good experiences overall for sure.

I was actually planning on riding out to their store today to check them out, but didn't wind up going. Maybe next week if the weather holds; there are at least a few items I'm hoping to pick up for the V-Strom there.

I ordered the SW-Motech tail rack for my SV, along with the Twisted Throttle DrySpec modular bag system from Vicious Cycle. Good customer experience, responsiveness, and shipping times. They've become my "first place to check" now.

I was actually planning on riding out to their store today to check them out, but didn't wind up going. Maybe next week if the weather holds; there are at least a few items I'm hoping to pick up for the V-Strom there.

The store itself is rather small, as in about the size of one section of the previous GP Bikes location, but they may have the inventory tucked away somewhere close by.

I've ordered from them 3 times. Complete luggage set, bunch of accessories. Pleased with the service and price. Nice folks to deal with.

Been to the store a few times, one of my favorites along with dual sport plus and oakville Yamaha.

Back
Top Bottom