Lets see your track bikes!!!!!!!! | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lets see your track bikes!!!!!!!!

+1

This also helps you familiarize yourself with a new bike. Makes taking it apart later a lot easier.

Cause sooner or later you will get real familiarized after an oops lol

Cause sooner or later you will get real familiarized after an oops lol
I might know exactly what you're talking about.

IMG_1768sm.jpg

28c681ca2507bba3aab66663b7288566.jpg

New ride and new track rider. Decided to buy a newer bike closer to stock than an older with upgrades.

Welcome, hope your pockets are deep! :D

Thanks. Pockets are the opposite of deep. I walk around with the liners pulled out hanging by my pants most days...

I figure instead of going on vacation I just put my money on tires and track fees :)

New for me to ride at SOAR this year. Bike is resting unhappily in the garage, covered in slush and grime after getting home from the states yesterday.

BMW_R1100S_boxercup.jpg

Thanks. Pockets are the opposite of deep. I walk around with the liners pulled out hanging by my pants most days...

I figure instead of eating I just put my money on tires and track fees :)

Ftfy

here it is, I will not have not the occasion to use it in 2015 and I still need to gain confidence
Wow, ZX10 looks awesome! Should post a higher resolution picture of it!!

If you need someone to give it some exercise a time or two in 2015 just lemme kno ;)

Put on scrubs... will be using warmers and proper dunlops for the first time this year.

Wow, ZX10 looks awesome! Should post a higher resolution picture of it!!

If you need someone to give it some exercise a time or two in 2015 just lemme kno ;)

This is a mobile picture.... next 18th April will be probably my last track day in Mugello before to move to Toronto, I need to arrange to bring with me the bike

This is a mobile picture.... next 18th April will be probably my last track day in Mugello before to move to Toronto, I need to arrange to bring with me the bike
Oh, I see. Good luck with your move! Lots of tracks "around" Toronto :D

Back
Top Bottom